Joan Laporta

JamDav1982

Nah you disappeared mofo, Barca man is a dick but at least a man.

Check the trend, everyone was asking where you at 😂😂😂.

You wanted to sell them all.

But anyways no long debates with you re Laporta, you've gotten too many L's over the years re this topic, with your dumb ass hate of the man & rising for bartomeau.

Fake news.

Nope I never wanted to sell them.. fake news.

As said over and over... 'selling best players to rebuild' was held up to show how bad the 50 year levers deal you claimed 'made business' sense was.

The club agreed and came out and said it would damage club.

You have no clue as usual.

Mouth off about things have no idea time and again.

iniestaGOAT

Fake news.

As said over and over... 'selling best players to rebuild' was held up to show how bad the 50 year levers deal you claimed 'made business' sense was.

Nah he is rght

Sorry to say, You gotta take the L this time

jamrock

Fake news.

Mouth off about things have no idea time and again.

Complete horse shit from the 40 year old waste man

Sell all our best players, don't give up TV rights.

Club gives up TV rights, it was the obvious thing to do, while at the same time shitting on the decision at every turn.

As per usual with you, try to be on every side of the argument.

Thank God we have actual intelligent people running the club and they went the direction actually successful & Smart people would have gone.

Freaking sell all our players.

JamDav1982

Complete horse shit from the 40 year old waste man

Sell all our best players, don't give up TV rights.

Club gives up TV rights, it was the obvious thing to do, while at the same time shitting on the decision at every turn.

As per usual with you, try to be on every side of the argument.

Thank God we have actual intelligent people running the club and they went the direction actually successful & Smart people would have gone.

Freaking sell all our players.

Fake news again.

Nope never said 'sell the players' I said the 50 year deal you claimed made sense was terrible to point even that was better alterntive.

Club agreed and sought better deal.

Try again.

Reported again.

Same line about 'intelligent people running club' as used when said the 50 year deal 'made business sense' aye....

Those folk agreed with me it was awful. Facts.

jamrock

Didn't want us to well any assets point blank period.

Wanted to go the austerity route & sell all our players.

Nuff said, move on, another Laporta Related L.

JamDav1982

Didn't want us to well any assets point blank period.

Wanted to go the austerity route & sell all our players.

Nuff said, move on, another Laporta Related L.

False.

Its all on here... I didn want them to sell assets at the price reported for 50 years as awful for club... you did.

Fake news again on selling players... that was held up to show how bad the 50 year deal you claimed 'made business sense was'.

All on here.

I then watched the club press conference on the levers on the deals agreed and was open to it if could get signings right.

All on here.

Do better.

Thankfully club agreed with me on the 50 year deal you thought 'made business sense'.

Phew.

jamrock

Def another Laporta related L for jamdav

What a clown

Backtracking again and again after being proven wrong again and again

Like a slut

At some point you'd think they'd stop trying to bring down the excellent president that is Laporta, but they just keep coming back for more punishment.

But even a broken clock is right twice per day, it's been 10+ years, with Laporta and they haven't been right once yet 😂.

Thought he had one when alemany was rumored to he leaving, got super hyped, ohh you see Laporta this, Laporta that, even then Laporta came back to slap him in the face 😂

It's the board, not Laporta he said 😂.

Txiki is anything doing anything special he said 😂.

JamDav1982

At some point you'd think they'd stop trying to bring down the excellent president that is Laporta, but they just keep coming back for more punishment.

But even a broken clock is right twice per day, it's been 10+ years, with Laporta and they haven't been right once yet 😂.

Thought he had one when alemany was rumored to he leaving, got super hyped, ohh you see Laporta this, Laporta that, even then Laporta came back to slap him in the face 😂

It's the board, not Laporta he said 😂.

Txiki is anything doing anything special he said 😂.

Fake news.

No one trying to 'bring down anyone'.

Ah Alemany leaving when you claimed he was money hungry.... you then tried to make some huge W when he stayed for final year of contract.

Alemany wanted to leave like Planes/Cruyff and many others....reported as unhappy with influence but stayed to see it through.

L was on whoever claimed it was all about money.

Same debate you were telling us how Soriano left with Laporta... sensational.

Latest fake news about Txiki... keep at it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Laporta and his board said it from the start, that the club will suffer until summer 24. That's the goal they set themselves, to get the club profitable again next summer and by this goal we have to judge them. No reason in discussing the worst case for now, we can still do it next summer if necessary.

This has to be decided in the next general assembly, barca also communicated this.

The socis will approve this, of course.

Home of Barca Fans