Joan Laporta

JamDav1982

Part of giving your opinion on something is being able to see things coming/predict trends before they happen.

Your view on everything is essentially, I will agree with you once I see it happen, that's not a real opinion, its fence sitting.

Exactly.. what do Real have to do to prove they are better than Barca?

Or are the rules are Real dont have to do anything..we only judge it by Barca in CL?

serghei

Part of giving your opinion on something is being able to see things coming/predict trends before they happen.

Your view on everything is essentially, I will agree with you once I see it happen, that's not a real opinion, its fence sitting.

Do you think Madrid will continue to be a top team or are we right and they're on a fair decline?

Yes, the prediction thing doesn't interest me. All "predictioners" here are full of bullshit. Including me.

I had some predictions right too, some wrong. Who gives a shit, only idiots keep count on that.

JamDav1982

Yes, the prediction thing doesn't interest me. All "predictioners" here are full of bullshit. Including me.

Barca were better than Real last season.

What do Real have to do to confirm your idea that they are better than Barca this season?

You like to set all these rules for Barca not being as good... so what do Real have to do to prove they are better?

ajnotkeith

I had some predictions right too, some wrong. Who gives a shit, only idiots keep count on that.
Nobody's counting that.
The problem is you just purposefully make it hard to decipher what your real position is on something and deflect when asked about it.

You avoid giving posters something they can challenge and hold you to because you know these opinions are dumb and follow no real principles.

serghei

If I started digging up old opinions around here, the pearls of wisdom of major "predictioners" here, we'd all have a good laugh. :lol:

9/10 times these "predictioners" are right is when they say basically nothing certain, so they can play around with the outcome and frame it in their favor.

Give me a break...

JamDav1982

Its not about predictions being right... it is about speaking shite now and acting smug that contradict what claimed in past and doing that against folk who educated you and were correct.

Regardless... see you avoid the question of what Real need to do to prove they are better than Barca this season...

Again..what do Real need to do to prove they are better side?

serghei

I don't avoid anything. Said it clearly that Barca need to do much better in CL to prove they are a better team than Madrid. What part of that is unclear? It's pretty straightforward.

What Madrid need to do to prove they are better than Barca? What they did in almost all seasons in the last 3-4 years. Go deeper in CL and beat better teams.

ajnotkeith

If I started digging up old opinions around here, the pearls of wisdom of major "predictioners" here, we'd all have a good laugh. :lol:

9/10 times these "predictioners" are right is when they say basically nothing certain, so they can play around with the outcome and frame it in their favor.

Give me a break...
Its just difficult to conversate with you about football topics because your opinions are like a horde of chameleons that change colour every 6 seconds.

Its impossible to figure out what you really think and you say contradictory stuff in every argument then claim was a metaphor or you were misunderstood.

JamDav1982

I don't avoid anything. Said it clearly that Barca need to do much better in CL to prove they are a better team than Madrid. What part of that is unclear? It's pretty straightforward.

What Madrid need to do to prove they are better than Barca? What they did in almost all seasons in the last 3-4 years. Go deeper in CL and beat better teams.

What do Real need to do to prove they are better than Barca this season when worse last?

So Real go 'deeper in CL' than Barca is all they need to do?

Dont need to win league etc?

Haha some rules.

Real went deeper in CL beating Chelsea and Liverpool who were worse than even Man Utd last season.

First decent team Real came up against got humiliated.

By your rules Real were better than Barca last season due to beating Liuverpool and Chelsea but losing league by double digits.. sensational.

serghei

Its just difficult to conversate with you about football topics because your opinions are like a horde of chameleons that change colour every 6 seconds.

Its impossible to figure out what you really think and you say contradictory stuff in every argument then claim was a metaphor or you were misunderstood.

It's because Barca are a team in development that is changing as well. Of course my opinions change. We've went from 9th place in the league, to winning it in 1.5 years or so.

I consider the opposite. You have to be a stuborn idiot to not change your opinions when basically the target of your opinions is a team in transition like current Barca.

You can aim for a "predictor" role, like your mate JamDav here. I know what needs to be done more than professionals of the game. The game some here play. But it's already pretty clear that such position is full of shit.

ajnotkeith

It's because Barca are a team in development that is changing as well. Of course my opinions change. We've went from 9th place in the league, to winning it in 1.5 years or so.

I consider the opposite. You have to be a stuborn idiot to not change your opinions when basically the target of your opinions is a team in transition like current Barca.
Everyone with a brain that could see the context going on knew Barca wasn't a 9th placed team, obviously, you have to be a real idiot to have thought that.

Sometimes you need to do deeper analysis of things rather than just 'X team won this so they are good' 'X team placed here so they must be bad' more context and factors go into those situations than that.

JamDav1982

Of course can change opinion... point is speaking shit now about how always believed and supported the club and what could achieve when infact was the opposite yet act smug about it.

You miss the point completely.

JamDav1982

Serghies rules when thinks supporting Xavi... 'folk under rate the league win and beating a side like Real'

Serghie rules when wants to bum up Real...'CL matters only.. Barca cant be better side unless going deep in CL and beating teams Real did years ago'.

Real dont even have to win league or CL to be better than Barca.. they dont even have to beat EPL teams that finish in top 4 etc.... all they need to do is go 'deep' in CL.

ajnotkeith

True.. Serghei thought the situation was hopeless and club were going to fall into ruins whilst being repeatedly told otherwise by other people.

Fast forward, we won a La Liga, could be on course for a next La Liga and have one of the best teams in Europe despite a tight budget.

He got it badly wrong.

Home of Barca Fans