Joan Laporta

Porque

Another lie conjured? :lol:

Laporta: "The contract with Nike will be the best in the world of football. We could have signed it in the summer but we didn't rush it."

Aka. I'm not having the seks with all these hoes that want me coz I'm saving myself for marriage.

steve-urkel-family-matters.gif

jamrock

He definitely couldn't have signed it in the summer if he would have.

He should have just said the last bit of what he said, which is what I've been saying, these things don't work according to our transfer window needs.

It will get done, eventually just move on and wait.

jamrock

So far it's standard stuff.

Masia is the base of the club, that's always been the case when he's president.

1-1 was waiting on nike, and it's complicated, I knew that.

Things will get better once we move back to the camp nou.

We will likely end the season with a positive balance financial.

Say what you want about him, he's out in front answering the hard questions, most would be running away from.

Andresito

Staff member
I don't doubt we could have signed it now, but that probably would've been a contract with worse conditions.

The part I doubt is that it will be the best in football, even if we sign it in a couple of months. Same as how the Spotify agreement was worse than initially claimed.

jamrock

If $/euro terms it might be, he will put a positive spin on it.

If it's say 1.3 billion of whatever the number is, and it's more than Madrid's, he will say it's the best In history, even if adjusted for inflation it's not technically correct.

jamrock

I like that he's trying to give deco some credit, if a very difficult job.

But deco definitely didn't sign flick, he wanted flick back when we appointed Xavi lol

jamrock

Shots fired at Xavi 😂 😂 😂.

But the press conference is dragging, he's said all the important things.

Now these guys are asking about freaking Suarez.

Home of Barca Fans