Joan Laporta

CatalinR10

obama-come-on-what-2.gif

Was , but not anymore. Honestly I need to put back like 3-5 kg , I don't like how I look now.

What about you , still pretending you didn't fuck a man on your tinder days ?

Windhook

He says flick doesn't complain, he just accept what is here, that he has to use the you team and gets on with the job.
Hmm. Xavi didn't complain at the start, either. The frustrating times are well ahead of Flick. In no way I expect him to act like Laporta's bitch on broken promises.

khaled_a_d

Hmm. Xavi didn't complain at the start, either. The frustrating times are well ahead of Flick. In no way I expect him to act like Laporta's bitch on broken promises.

Xavi complained from day one, but it was about players. Only at the end he complained about the situation

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Said basically nothing. Few shit statements like we're in the best shape ever or patronizing Flick or Deco which is typical for narcissists.

He sounds deluded and out of his depth and took no responsibility for summer transfer fiasco. Worse still, making it sound as if planned. :lol:

Windhook

Xavi complained from day one, but it was about players.
Not sure whether that was complaint or criticism on the squad for poor training levels. More of a criticism to me.

Flick seems the opposite with the poker face in front of the press.

M3ls

The SALARY FUND of the current team is (if we take the average estimate of various resources) somewhere around 220 million euros.

BUT WE STILL CAN'T ACHIEVE TO THE 1-1 RULE.

Do you understand how much money we owe Messi, Suarez and other players?

There is only one question - when will this end and we will pay off all salary debts...

jamrock

The SALARY FUND of the current team is (if we take the average estimate of various resources) somewhere around 220 million euros.

BUT WE STILL CAN'T ACHIEVE TO THE 1-1 RULE.

Do you understand how much money we owe Messi, Suarez and other players?

There is only one question - when will this end and we will pay off all salary debts...
We gotta ask Rosell barto and the guys who thought they were good leaders.

vuji_31

True.
Players milked us big.

Laporta is delusional, he says Barca can make big transfers, and if Christensen is injured who knows would we be able to register Olmo.

companyofcules

Yeah right. 150 mil. transfers of Lewandowski, Ferran and Roque is Mickey Mouse's fault.
I was talking about the Nike deal and the 1:1.

1. Ferran is the Ronaldinho of Xavistas, hardly on Laporta.
2. Lewandowski is on Laporta because he needed some shirt promoters, but also on Xavi.
The Xavistas hated Messi and back then every Xavista thought Messi was the obstacle between glory and Barcelona. Lewandowski was the true balón d'or for those guys so why wouldn't you buy the balon d'or?
Laporta saw the potential hype and buyed the idea that Messi not running made us crumble.
For note, Xavi refused to coach Messi. Messi leaving is what made Koeman's days a nightmare in media and locker room. Xaviball needed all people to bow down and run for him.

3. Roque is on the Bartomeians, hyping mediocre players every year and blaming the board for making their wishes come true it's their sport.
Roque was the new R9, his agent played that card, Deco eanted him, Xavi was desperate for a striker. I don't think our president watched clips on YouTube. Every sane man should have saw the lack of ball control.

4. Alemany was the one who refused Endrick so I will put Roque on Deco.

companyofcules

At Barcelona the blame can't be only on the president since it's a democratic system, where fans by revenue or vote play a huge role.
Bartomeu was the most populist one that was absolutely desperate to make those brats happy.
The power of the the low IQ masses is always a thing in a idiocracy. FCB is a football club, most of the fans can't understand where is their ass. It's not polo or golf. For now Laporta reverted his disastrous simping for Xavistas and can leave the club in a good dynamic.
Deco is to be blamed for Roque, but had a good trasfer window this time.

Birdy

@FabrizioRomano

Why Gündogan left Barça?
Laporta: “It has been a decision solely and exclusively for sporting reasons”. “
Following the signing of Dani Olmo the role of Gundogan was not clear, because they shared a very similar position”.
“He’s an excellent person and player”.

Fat-fuck is LYING YET AGAIN...
I want him OUT of my CLUB IMMEDIATELY :mad: :mad:

Home of Barca Fans