Joan Laporta

Barcafan 2304

I was a member for five years but had to give it up this year due to being in between jobs and my son being born. I want to get it back but have to go in person. Hope that's still the case in two months as going now would be financially impossible, flights are a nightmare! It did seem a lot easier than this in the laporta days

Fibonacci

I like Laporta, but I'm not so sure about this opening of membership. Sure, give people around the world some sort of membership, but the voting membership should be restricted to those living in Catalunya or spending enough time there. FC Barcelona is the national team of Catalunya, and if all of a sudden people on the other side of the world can make key decisions then things will change. It is "Mes que un Club" because of what it means for the country and its people. Barca has ties deep ties to its place of origin and it should be ruled by people from Barcelona.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sure. The tickets for games should also be reserved for those living in Catalunya then.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I was a member for five years but had to give it up this year due to being in between jobs and my son being born. I want to get it back but have to go in person. Hope that's still the case in two months as going now would be financially impossible, flights are a nightmare! It did seem a lot easier than this in the laporta days

How old is your son? I also got a boy last summer. :)

I'll be signing up if they re-open it, hopefully team Bartomeu also plans to rectify that mistake

XaviMessiGirl

It should at least be how it was prior to Rosell, with voting open to any member who makes the trip to Barcelona during the voting period, not just to Catalans or people living there. Online voting for people who can't make the trip would be nice, but it has too much potential to be abused so I wouldn't blame them for not wanting to take that route.

I would be signing up too btw.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Laporta is presenting his bid atm. Abidal will be a part of his team as technical secretary.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
At least that was what Sport's twitter said. Barcastuff are saying that he will be our new sports director.

[tw]612929941521494016[/tw]

Icarium

Lifestealer
Abidal will be the new sporting director if Laporta gets elected. Little too young for that, and he has zero experience in any coaching role or scouting..... Just targeting those votes. Should have targeted Monchi like that bennedito guy. That being said it will be good to see Abidal getting such a prominent role.

MessiDinho10

Abidal will be the new sporting director if Laporta gets elected. Little too young for that, and he has zero experience in any coaching role or scouting..... Just targeting those votes. Should have targeted Monchi like that bennedito guy. That being said it will be good to see Abidal getting such a prominent role.

There might be someone brought in to assist Abidal as sporting director and teach him the basics in the sort of way where Puyol was an apprentice of Zubi last year, except Abidal's role will be bigger. I for one fully support Laporta's choice, Txiki neither had much experience as sporting director, but he managed to build a squad stacked with quality and talent here.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Laporta said that he wants La Masia back to what it once was, which Abidal also noted. He also wants Unicef on the front of the shirt again.

Alen

The sporting director was always irrelevant. Good to see that Laporta is still a populism master. Well at least if he's elected, he'll be the eye of the shitstorm leaving our players in peace.

barca1899

CIGSwVDWIAAftrE.jpg

Home of Barca Fans