Joan Laporta

Xavinho

Unicef on the front would be a dream come true.

Not to me it wouldn't. I'm fine with changing Qatar Airways to another sponsor, but I don't want Unicef back on the front. That's way too much money to be giving up every season, especially when we're competing with Premier League clubs and their massive TV rights deal.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
[tw]612943755088404480[/tw]
"Rosell and Bartomeu are inseparable. I have no doubt that one is behind the other"

[tw]612944133406228481[/tw]
"I'm sure that Rosell and Bartomeu are working together. If they say otherwise, don't believe them. They go hand in hand"

JamDav1982

Not sure if putting UNICEF back on front of shirt will be a vote winner.

Giving up 300m euros in next 4/5 years is a huge gamble when other clubs are starting to generate so much money.

No shirt deal with Adidas or Nike will offset that loss in money as they will pay what they are willing to regardless of sponsor on front.

MessiDinho10

Laporta: "I will stand up and defend the dressing room to protect them against any attempt of destabilization."

Very good point imo, the team needs it and the current board has mostly been unwilling to protect the team.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Not to me it wouldn't. I'm fine with changing Qatar Airways to another sponsor, but I don't want Unicef back on the front. That's way too much money to be giving up every season, especially when we're competing with Premier League clubs and their massive TV rights deal.

We will have to generate that money from somewhere else. Nike should give at least 70M.

Home of Barca Fans