Joan Laporta

Porque

WM65KBAJWNB7VNQANRVPYZ3PNA.jpg

:lol:

Fuck this league

JamDav1982

Barcas salary limit could well come down again in Feb due to the crowds.

They will have projected on more through gate than are getting.

Have to take into account how much income losing through the levers also. There would be 40m more on salary limit for the Tv money alone.

Best case scenario for Barca this season to make money is a deep CL run and Real/Atletico get pumped out before them.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Wonder what the long term goal is. Tebas and his lackeys surely understand that FFP hurts Spanish clubs a tremendous amount currently, but I have to believe there is some end goal. Will clubs flourish in 5-10-15 years? Or will these shackles never break?

Porque

Cap is (barely) passable if we don't factor the rest of the sections into it.

Ridiculous retraction. Football side salary cap right now is standing around 450m-ish off top of my head. So if we count just the football side, even losing Lewandowski and not keeping Joao and Alison Felix still means we wouldn't make it.

Just not plausible nor logical to reach in the space of a season.

Need to sell an important player for big money. Can see the board opting for Balde being a Mendes client.

El Gato

Villarato!
Why would Balde be the top asset to push
Aside from binning Gavi, which I think would be the easiest option economically, you'd get good money for MATS, Frenkie or even likes of Christensen if you factor in shipping to Saudi

ajnotkeith

A lot of the levers we pulled are still unpaid, no CL KOs, Montjuic, I can see it.

But it should also suggest a radical improvement in 1-2 seasons.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

There is no better time to leave the league. This league is dead now anyway. Nobody watches it. None of us watch any games outside of Barca anymore. The oppression isn't going to stop. The last game they allowed a goal where Madrid were offside and Rudiger handballed. It's tiring blowing against the wind all the time.

The second Barca leave this league, the league dies. Even in Spain, where Madrid have more supporters, Barca games are the most watched games. The second Barca joins Ligue 1 or Serie A it becomes the second best league in Europe.

Why this card isn't played more by the powers that be at Barca I will never know. Maybe another issue where they know the self interested Socios won't agree.

Porque

Why would Balde be the top asset to push
Aside from binning Gavi, which I think would be the easiest option economically, you'd get good money for MATS, Frenkie or even likes of Christensen if you factor in shipping to Saudi

We're having issues with his renewal getting under the cap, while he is a Mendes client so he may easily be able to broker a 60m+ deal for us.

Club may see FB position as less pivotal than a central midfielder.

Maybe we renew him on condition to sell him. Just throwing an idea if worse comes to worst.

I think by comparison Gavi has more stature at the club for whatever reason, and that they would be more reluctant to let him go.

Of course if we could sell Lewy, Inigo (small Saudi flip like Luiz Felipe) and Raphi first, then happy days.

Home of Barca Fans