Joan Laporta

Loki

Medusa will be Barcelona’s shorts sponsor. It is a company from UAE that manufactures disinfectant against bacteria, viruses and fungi. Medusa will pay €5m/season for three seasons and their name will be displayed in the front of Barça’s shorts. Via:
@ffpolo[md]

Soon, our kit gonna look like this probably:

new-shirt-of-brazilian-s%C3%A9rie-b-club-oper%C3%A1rio-v0-jtn1geattmdc1.jpeg

Windhook

I know, but this shit is like an entry drug. Piece by piece.
I doubt it. Foremost it endangers the whole Spotify deal with such billboard kit.

It's a trait of minor leagues like Norway, Denmark, Belgium, etc. that don't get big sponsorship money.

serghei

Medusa will be Barcelona’s shorts sponsor. It is a company from UAE that manufactures disinfectant against bacteria, viruses and fungi. Medusa will pay €5m/season for three seasons and their name will be displayed in the front of Barça’s shorts. Via:
@ffpolo[md]

Top news. We will finally eliminate the cockroaches with the help of our new found sponsor.

Blanco

I am starting to think this guy is better undercover agent than Barto. To confirm it he just need to spend all of the money Barca have for Olmo to play him as LW

Maradona37

@ffpolo[md]

Let's hope they're not snakes.

companyofcules

@ffpolo[md]

We need money. Sadly we spend them on average

Home of Barca Fans