Jonathan Dos Santos

F

Flavia

@barcastuff
Official: Jonathan dos Santos has sprained his left ankle and will be out for around 15 days.

He had some more offers to go on loan, he yet again refused them all.

Garrus

This guy is really getting on my nerves, He knows there is no future for him with barcelona, I hate these lazy personalities that have no ambitions.

abual3bed1

This guy is really getting on my nerves, He knows there is no future for him with barcelona, I hate these lazy personalities that have no ambitions.

I see him very ambitious by staying in Barca. Kid is confident he can make it here and gonna wait for his chance to come. He might not be a great player but he loves the club and want to be a success here badly.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
@barcastuff
Official: Jonathan dos Santos has sprained his left ankle and will be out for around 15 days.

He had some more offers to go on loan, he yet again refused them all.

Is it really all down to ambition for the kid or is it an issue of money?...How can he refuse going on loan when the club likely encourages him to do so and he can't get a minute here?...It's very odd, especially considering how much the club stuck with him when his stock was in the toilet after the El Tri hooker fiasco

F

Flavia

I think he doesn't want leave his comfort zone. It could be money, or that he knows if he goes he won't come back, and want to stay as long as he can.

Garrus

I see him very ambitious by staying in Barca. Kid is confident he can make it here and gonna wait for his chance to come. He might not be a great player but he loves the club and want to be a success here badly.
The 'I want to prove myself' talk doesn't work anymore, I sincerely believed that last season, But it's starting to show that it's just an excuse, Specially after tito himself recommended him to go on loan and still refused, Most likely because he knows that if he left, He'll never come back, So just like flavia said, He's trying to 'milk' every last second with barcelona to collect more cash and hang out with messi and iniesta, Now that doesn't show someone who cares about his future or status a foorballer, And i'm not to blame for not respecting him, Fontas on the other hand should get the respect, He took the loan knowing that he might not come back, But at least he's brave.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Fontas goes on loan, Roberto even plays with B team & JDS hangs with Thiago....He's shown little professionalism

jamrock

He just doesn't want to repeat the mistake of his brother and leave and make a bad decision as to where he goes.

Home of Barca Fans