Jonathan Dos Santos

Meitux

A deal on the loan of Jonathan dos Santos (23) to Real Sociedad is close. The player wanted a loan rather than a permanent deal. [md] We will never get rid of this guy

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
A deal on the loan of Jonathan dos Santos (23) to Real Sociedad is close. The player wanted a loan rather than a permanent deal. [md] We will never get rid of this guy

Oh my god... why can we never get any money from our players? If Real Madrid can get 10m for Callejon we should atleast get about 5m for JDS

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hope the board has brains enough to try and get a first-option on Iñigo Martínez using this

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
JDS time at barca ! Hell yea!!

But wouldn't mind seeing him at Sociedad playing CL along with vela :)

L

Learo

Oh my god... why can we never get any money from our players? If Real Madrid can get 10m for Callejon we should atleast get about 5m for JDS

i think it is because we pay the highest wages in the world, and players rarely want to lower their salary, meaning the buying club has to take into consideration the wage as well when signing a barca player.

L

Learo

I hope the board has brains enough to try and get a first-option on Iñigo Martínez using this

lol, that would be so shameless. he is their most important player, while JDS is a complete deadbeat. i think if we even brought up the name inigo, sociedad would tell us to sod off.

JamDav1982

i think it is because we pay the highest wages in the world, and players rarely want to lower their salary, meaning the buying club has to take into consideration the wage as well when signing a barca player.

Barca dont pay the highest individual salaries in the world and just about every player could make more elsewhere.

As a squad the wages are high due to the number of high class players but each individual could go and get more money if they wanted it.

Galning

Just when Sociedad seemed like a done deal:

Barcelona midfielder Jonathan dos Santos (23) has asked his agent to put all loan talks on hold until the new coach is known. [fut24siete]

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans