Jonathan Dos Santos

F

Flavia

Just when Sociedad seemed like a done deal:

Barcelona midfielder Jonathan dos Santos (23) has asked his agent to put all loan talks on hold until the new coach is known. [fut24siete]

:lol:
Hahaha
Maybe he thinks he has a shot with Lucho, if he's the one. I'm not surprised, Jds really wants to stay :p

JamDav1982

If only Thiago had such determination to succeed at Barca :lol:

Thiago knew he was good enough to play for any top team in the world and did not like sitting on the bench.

Dos Santos knows he is not good enough for any top team in the world and would rather be associated with Barca than play for a more mediocre team.

Quite pathetic that he doesnt go and prove himself.

Valdivia

The guy has been loyal and committed since day 1. I really like him and hope he gets one last chance with the new coach before deciding his future.

KhaledBarca

The guy has been loyal and committed since day 1. I really like him and hope he gets one last chance with the new coach before deciding his future.

THIS, since Thiago left and I don't think Barca will buy any new midfielder this summer... There's no harm if we give JDS a last chance.

Ghost

Agree. I think he deserves one last chance to prove himself, and I hope he gets it.

Meitux

He will never get a chance from the moment we have all those midfielders there.I dont believe he is good enough either,waiting with no purpose doesnt say much to me.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
gtfo. all the haters, least he's talented to be associated with a team. Give him a chance, why not. Fuck the haters.

Meitux

gtfo. all the haters, least he's talented to be associated with a team. Give him a chance, why not. Fuck the haters.
Hes for a smaller team than Barcelona,better leave so he can gets playing time.We have too good midfield so he can get a chance.And because he is one of your favourite players you dont need to insult because we are saying the truth..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Who is rated higher by our staff, this guy or Sergi Roberto??

Are you serious?...Jona?...The guy the club can't get rid of?...Roberto has a future at the club, Dos Santos does not

23 years old, clearly lacking any ambition as he's content with just sitting on the bench or as mere training fodder...Continued to be surprised that the club simply stops calling him into the squad list and force him into a loan/sale

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Are you serious?...Jona?...The guy the club can't get rid of?...Roberto has a future at the club, Dos Santos does not

23 years old, clearly lacking any ambition as he's content with just sitting on the bench or as mere training fodder...Continued to be surprised that the club simply stops calling him into the squad list and force him into a loan/sale

I just realised this. Thanks for clearing it up though.

Home of Barca Fans