Jonathan Dos Santos

Meitux

Barcelona have shown their willings and he will never make in into the team,i really dont understand..wants to build some career or just be a squad player that takes time in useless matches....

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
All this JDS hate LAwL. And "groupie" haha oh gawwdd. But yes he should move on. And why annoying. Missing out on millions ? Not like barca paid anything for JDS.

CatalinR10

Dos Santos will start the preseason at Barcelona. He rejects a sale and none of the loan offers he so far received can convince him. [md]

:lol: !

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Take him out back and knock some sense into him...Surprising to see the club apparently unsuccessful in yet another attempt to rid the squad of deadweight - why is it, btw, that they can't force this player on loan or leave him out of preseason etc.?

F

Flavia

He probably still thinks he can make it, and he has a contract. I don't get why he wants to spend another season on the bench, but that's his choice.

barca1899

If he makes Thiago stay with that bromance, I don't care if he sticks around ;)
tumblr_lot5t04QjW1qe7hij.gif

L

Learo

it could be that he knows he wont get such a high paying contract for another club, so chooses to see out his barca contract and sign for some other club on bosman. i dont know what his wage is, but he is highly mediocre and has a first team contract, so it probably is 3-4m per year.

spark

As I said, even when his contract expires he wont leave. He'll announce his retirement and live out his days attending games at Camp Nou.

Jonathan:
images

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans