Jonathan Dos Santos

F

Flavia

He was alright, but still better if he leaves. Even if on loan, because I doubt he'll get minutes at Barça.

barca1899

Dos Santos' good game against Valerenga gives him more options to stay. Martino already said he in principle counts on all players. [md]

USWAY

Good for JDS :)

Let's get's some rotation going, especially with the Liga quickly becoming weaker and weaker with all of these players being sold.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He should go somewhere he can play regularly. After all next year is the World Cup. And he won't play for Mexico if he sits on the bench the whole season.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
What on earth is he still doing in Barca? I'm sry, but he just doesn't have the quality to even be a squad player. We have Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc + Roberto and Song, that's 5 players for 2 positions. I understand we have to rotate more, but give Samper the minutes - even though the guy didn't even play many games for Barca B we can all see he is a future star.

barca1899

New coach Tata Martino has decided that Jonathan dos Santos can stay. Today meeting between all parties to make final decision. [fox sports]

We'll keep JdS :VdB:

Meitux

We will never get rid of this guy...I don't see any team interested on him in the future if he doesn't go now..

Meitux

Its just the fact that theres no room for him here.There are better players ahaid of him,so i don't see him getting any serious chance,its better for himself to go if he doesn't want to be a squad players that is used mostly in friendlies and meaningless matches at the end of the season.

Home of Barca Fans