Jonathan Dos Santos

Zuess99

Barca haven't given him enough chance to prove himself, last years preseason or year before I think , pep would play him at right back, like what one earth is that???? Given more game time I believe he will prove himself. I believe he has matured.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
At one point I was dead certain he would become a better player than Thiago... But then his stupid attitude not to leave to try and improve his career even though he had the severe lack of chances here, and that stupid incident with Mexico NT made me totally indifferent towards him.

There's talent sure, hope he will flourish under Tata

CatalinR10

Martino wants Jonathan dos Santos to stay. Barcelona was close to a loan deal with Real Sociedad, with the agreement of the player. [md]

:lol:

Barca haven't given him enough chance to prove himself, last years preseason or year before I think , pep would play him at right back, like what one earth is that???? Given more game time I believe he will prove himself. I believe he has matured.

It seems like most of his action the last several years with the senior squad has been at right back. Just ridiculous.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Tw Dos Santos: "I inform you with great joy that I will stay at Barça. I think my dream, triumphing at Barça, is closer than ever!" #fcblive

I can't help but cringe seeing this...

messid10s

Tw Dos Santos: "I inform you with great joy that I will stay at Barça. I think my dream, triumphing at Barça, is closer than ever!

Kinda deluded given how little he's played, still you have to admire his passion to succeed at the club unlike certain others.

CatalinR10

Tw Dos Santos: "I inform you with great joy that I will stay at Barça. I think my dream, triumphing at Barça, is closer than ever!" #fcblive

Good luck .

1366976434-in-pictures-nou-camp-in-barcelona_1996137.jpg

ShandyFFM

As much i i like him i really see no place he could fit in. Although its good to have players on the benach with such a quality. but for his personal education it would have been better to go to a club on loan where he gets playing time. Although hes one of the most loyal players i have ever seen. JDS you are :worthy: a barca player. Hope you will have a great season with much joy and that you will get as much playingtime as you deserve !!!

Very happy about this. The midfield is not very deep and he should get more playing time. It is good to have players like JDS and Sergi who want to acheive glory in the Blaugrana.

ebc_99

The midfield is deep, we have 7 if you include Masch so we don't need Dos Santos, but at least he is not giving up his dream and is willing to give it a go but I feel he will be surplus to requirements.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Ghost

I really hope he does. I love this guy so much. Passion, just pure passion.

Home of Barca Fans