Jonathan Dos Santos

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Haven't seen the game but that attitude gave me refreshing assurance from JDS... not many would have the confidence to do that, especially when he is famous for keeping it simple!!

Future does look bright;)

I actually liked seeing that from JDS, going over the top to Ibra...Not enough emphasis is put on getting the ball to Ibra in that position, IMHO.

I'd also contend that the possibility also exists that Zlatan perhaps plays himself offsides as well.

In the end, it was narrowly offside and JDS did complete the pass...That's some composure there

samg85

He didn't have too many minutes to really tell how well he did. That would have been a play to Ibra had he stayed onside.

barca96

Can't imagine that.

i know. i have never seen him like that.
or maybe i interpretted it wrongly.
from what i saw, messi was pointing in front of his boots as in pass in front of him.
but it's ok. jds is a beginner.
so glad he came on. although he should've come on last wednesday as well as it was in camp nou and he wouldn't have had so much pressure.
last night we had to defend the lead

Nirre_99

He should've passed it to Messi instead of going for the chip to an offside Ibra...

It was awhile but I think I remember the situation and the chip should have come a couple seconds earlier at the first touch instead of later when Ibra had gone offside. I might remember things incorrectly though and Ibra in an offside position is not really a shocker :)

Home of Barca Fans