Jordi Alba

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Oh it's confirmed?

Wonderful signing I would say... in an attacking perspective. His defensive game is not the top notch yet, but it's adequate and he's got age on his side. So meh! I totally love this signing

M

mitkoa7x

Alba: "It has been a double satisfaction for me: qualifying for the Euro final with Spain and now the confirmation of my transfer to Barça."

Jordi Alba: "I knew the negotiations were well-advanced. I am happy to return home."

:wub:

KhaledBarca

• Jordi Alba Stats in 10 games for the Spanish NT: 7W, 2D, 1L {0 goals, 3 assists} #fcblive 10 Starts, 1 Yellow Card.

• Jordi Alba Stats for Valencia (2011-12, all comps): 50 games (44 Starts), scored 3 goals and assisted 6 #fcblive 17 Yellow Cards, 1 Red Card
- Alba took the red card against Barcelona (89 min) on 21 Sept, 2011 (Valencia 2-2 Barcelona).

- Jordi Alba Stats in Liga & UCL 2011-12 via @WhoScored #fcblive 36 games (30 Starts), 2 goals, 5 assists, Passes (991/1246 - 80%), Tackles: 82, Interceptions: 108, Dribbled by other players: 21, Fouls: 43, Dribbles: 20, Key Passes 31, Fouled: 61.

mixer

Alba: "It has been a double satisfaction for me: qualifying for the Euro final with Spain and now the confirmation of my transfer to Barça."

Jordi Alba: "I knew the negotiations were well-advanced. I am happy to return home."

:wub:

Alba :wub:

Home of Barca Fans