Jordi Alba

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Not that he has been bad, he is a correct player, it's I just don't see him being significantly better than Adriano...

F

Flavia

He's probably gonna get the #18, as it's available and it's his number for spain.

Cule Finn

Not that he has been bad, he is a correct player, it's I just don't see him being significantly better than Adriano...
He isnt significantly better than Adriano, but we simply had buy a left back because Adriano is, as we all know, injured every other week. I think its a great thing to have two good options to that position, dont you think? Tito can play either one of them and the quality will be there. Its still expected, that Alba will be the first choice. I just hope that Adriano can deal with that without seeking a move elsewhere.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Always knew we'd sign him ever since the rumour started late last year, and he has been brilliant for Spain in the Euros, so happy with this signing of course.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Always knew we'd sign him ever since the rumour started late last year, and he has been brilliant for Spain in the Euros, so happy with this signing of course.

Yeah man. He definitely cemented his place as Spain's 1st choice LB.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I have to laugh a little at people finally buying in after his performances with La Roja in the Euros, he was brilliant last season with Valencia.

I do think he is significantly better than Adriano.

M

mitkoa7x

jordi alba ramos along side Gerard Piqué i Bernabeu

oh_god_why_guy_rage_face_meme_poster-rc383aa28a2e04ebb908b464c77ece243_a21y_400.jpg

But he is a club member for 25 years now, so I dont doubt him ;)

X

xaviniesta

#10, scoring golazos, two footed...why the hell did they get rid off him in first place???

Home of Barca Fans