Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Sid Lowe describing Mou's latest press conference quite spiky. anyone got script of it?

here's some parts:

Mourinho (coach Real Madrid): "We have 5 points more than the team everyone calls the best team in the world, so we can't be that bad."
Mourinho (coach Real Madrid): "If Pepe, Granero and Lass are physically ok, they will play. Tomorrow we will decide."

E

estranged

Mourinho (coach Real Madrid): "We have 5 points more than the team everyone calls the best team in the world, so we can't be that bad."

:lol: what a twat. so he's also pretty much saying that Pepe will play, I hope he does tbh, can't wait to hear the reception the crowd's gonna give him every time he touches the ball, and of course it will get to someone as emotionally unstable as him.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Everyhting was planned to destroy Real from inside. We let him to win us with Inter to arouse Madrid interest. We let him to win us in the CdR final to make him credible. Once he has gained Real fans heart it is the moment to explote from inside the enemy's guts.

I love it when a plan comes together. :troll:

shock.jpg

joffess

:lol: what a twat. so he's also pretty much saying that Pepe will play, I hope he does tbh, can't wait to hear the reception the crowd's gonna give him every time he touches the ball, and of course it will get to someone as emotionally unstable as him.

That's not good, if he lashes out he will do so on Messi and potentially hurt him.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
i don't want Mourinho going anywhere. let him play out his 5 year contract. he motivates our team like no other.

Pepe Silvia

RM will get a nice little reception whether Pepe plays or not imho. Rightfully so. Also, I'm enjoying this meltdown more than anything on the internet right now.

And is it my imagination or did Dalitis8 say a league title would mean nothing for RM? :lol: smh

Kinlejus

So it is all clear now, City are not going to win EPL this year, for that reason Mancini will be sacked and Mou is going to take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans