Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonM

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satell...e_so_that_fans_feel_proud_of_Real_Madrid_.htm
they just stated on their official site that everything in team is OK, Ramos and Iker day after these rumour leaked with Iker and Ramos in main role
how obvious can it get? :lol:

Casillas said:
"I think I haven't seen such a great atmosphere on the team for a very long time. The atmosphere on the team is pleasant and excellent. Spirits are high. This is a young and healthy group of players. There is no reason to worry."

Ramos said:
"As second team captain I can assure you the team is more united than ever and that this group of players is strong. That's what will bring us success. This is a young and excited squad, but there's always room for improvement. Our relationship with the coach has always been good. Mourinho is the ideal coach for this club and we're happy to learn from him. He is very experienced; he's won it all and is really bringing out the best in us so that each of us plays his best."

Were they reading cue cards?

:lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm afraid another BBQ is needed.

1237977238_pineapple-express-laughing.gif

Gold, señor...gold!

Hatem Ben Arfa

“But he [Pepe] has said it was not intentional and I believe him. If any of you think he is a liar, say it. Let's not make this a never-ending story

“I didn't see you last season doubting a player who made racist remarks and said he didn't. Everyone believed it was true, even Uefa. Now Pepe says it wasn't intentional [and nobody believes him].”

So can Busquets sue him for this???

X

xaviniesta

he has absolutely no respect to the game. talking shit about other players probably means nothing to him.

Maria

But why do you defend a racist? Because he plays for you and wears unicef?

The difference is that the judge didn't even want to take into consideration Pepe's actions because "Barca didn't denounce him"..when the same judge suspended Kluivert for 4 games without any complaint being needed..Villarato indeed. :rolleyes:
On your list of complaint from last year you wanted even Messi suspended..:lol:

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
To hell with Messi even. The kid dives and whines, and he was responsible for your loss in the CL after expecting a foul whenever anyone touched him. Had he fought like a man, Inter would have not counter with a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans