Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Ultra's whistled him last night for a while till Callejon goal
The problem (and we discussed that before he joined Real and right after it and when some of you said he will change RM ..etc ) that we have seen better , we have won more trophies than him so there is nothing he can do except add to the trophy cabinet
It was different with Chelsea with almost minimum history so all he added was amazing considering who they are in English football before he arrived , Inter had a really dry spell in the CL since Il Grande Inter in the 60's but what can you add to a club like RM ? 5 CL in a row ? couple of league trophies ? all achieved so there was nothing to impress us except try to win trophies from the current stronger club "Barca "

We don't dislike his philosphy except in the clasico FYI , he did some great things like getting back and playing Callejon who is scoring regularly now, Benzema transformation , reaching the semi-final of the CL , Making Real at least second best team in the world (which we are IMHO )

but as you said we are demanding and we will always look for the next step and that's what it is expected from him surely this year .. they expected a lot better from him in the first leg , my sentiments after the game is probably shared as well by our SB faithful , while we are ok losing the super cup as it was done in an honorable and exciting way (2-2,3-2 ) the first league game and the first leg aren't what our fans expected and what they did last night was a warning shot ..
last night he played all the ball players on the pitch (granero,Kaka,Ozil ..etc ) which is what we wanted in the first leg not the 3 destroyers .. we will not have any problems if he field the 3 destroyers away in Camp Nou but in SB ? NO at least not in the second year

The Ultra's were singing his name. It was the rest of the crowd that was whistling.

B

barcelonista

Mourinho (coach Real Madrid): "If Pepe, Granero and Lass are physically ok, they will play. Tomorrow we will decide."

Xabi-Lass-Granero midfield? With Pepe in CB? So like this:

Ronaldo----------Benzema----------Özil
---------------------------------------
----------Lass-------------Granero-----
-------------------Xabi-----------------
----------------------------------------
Marcelo-------Ramos---Pepe-----Arbeloa

Maria

I really don't think that the things are so worse and probably most of the fans are still with Mourinho("mouestamoscontigo" is TT worldwide)..but tomorrow we have an oportunity to make more blood and I hope the team is aware of that.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
I really don't think that the things are so worse and probably most of the fans are still with Mourinho("mouestamoscontigo" is TT worldwide)..but tomorrow we have an oportunity to make more blood and I hope the team is aware of that.

The team is aware of that. Pep has brought the team together in a hotel despite the game is in Barcelona.

Clockwise

Buccaneer

agree, Cules setting mou on fire may gain him some more fans. their support of him is in some relation with the amount of hate cules show him. that is true imo as long as he/his team does not lose control under the camp nou pressure. as soon as the first signs of weakness start showing he can wait for one of the worst welcome backs to Madrid he's ever had. I can't wait for the Camp nou to humiliate him and his team of cnuts even more

:lol: what a twat. so he's also pretty much saying that Pepe will play, I hope he does tbh, can't wait to hear the reception the crowd's gonna give him every time he touches the ball, and of course it will get to someone as emotionally unstable as him.
That's not good, if he lashes out he will do so on Messi and potentially hurt him.

if this happens the possibility of him leaving Camp Nou in one piece is pretty slim.

here it is
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/24/jose-mourinho-real-madrid-barcelona?CMP=twt_gu looks like mourinho was describing and summarizing his last season with madrid, looks to me like he is on his way, shame
no motivation now

cheers!

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Mourinho said:
"[In the league], we are five points ahead of the team many say are the best in the world. We had a tradition of going out in the Copa against teams from lower divisions [Manuel Pellegrini's Real were defeated 4-0 by Second Division B side Alcorcón]. We won it and if we go out this time it will be against the champions of Spain and Europe.

Hahahaha I love how he tried to downplay us and then had to contradict what he meant in his first sentence in his second one! :lol:

Pepe Silvia

If Mourinho mustered an "I was wrong. I apologize" it would fix so much but his pride and brutish stubborn behavior is both his strength and his greatest weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans