Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

City seem happy with Mancini's work, I doubt they will sack him. I think Mou will be in his element in City, a club as rich as RM and playing in his beloved England, a win-win situation.

dalitis8

Banned
If he doesn't win CL and loses to Barca along the way, he very well might jam out imho... I get your point about Mourinho having no where else to go though. Maybe a return to Italy with AC Milan?

If that happens, then he may as well get kicked out.

But it will depend on the manner of their potential elimination. If we humiliate them in the CL (which is a possibility) and also beat them in the league, even the Liga title would look ridiculous for them. Then Mou may as well get the sack.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Why are you lot still arguing this ? i said he is leaving whatever happens at the end of the season
since when are you deciding the happenings!?

Chelsea is out of question... unless Roman is a loser for all the oil money he has

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Well Abramovich did technically bring in probably what he thought was the "Next-Mourinho" so it wouldn't be surprising at all if he brought him back.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well Abramovich did technically bring in probably what he thought was the "Next-Mourinho" so it wouldn't be surprising at all if he brought him back.
He could as well have brought Mou himself back... if he stepped down. It ain't gonna happen

Birdy

Unless Beast want to elaborate on his inside info, we can still go on hypothesizing..

My turn:
tree most possible cases for mou's future:
1) He stays with madrid 3 more seasons and he then coaches UTD, as SAF is retired. (i dont think this will happen in the end...)
2) He stays 0 or 1 more season in madrid and then closes the gap of 2 or 3 seasons untill the time UTD need the successor.. Possible destinations in between are leagues he have not conquered yet (Bundesliga? a piece of cake for him. or Ligue A?) or EPl but for an inferior team (Spurs fit the image well)
3) He offloads himself immediately to England, for a top club either Arsenal, Chelsea or City - less likely if Macini wins it this season - and at the same time ruins any possibilities of him becoming what he is longing for: the successor or SAF.

It is really a matter of priorities. Is his priority to coach United for at least 5 + years? Then number 2 is his option.
If he cannot wait however, then number 3 will soon happen, but we will never see him in old trafford in that case..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans