Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

He doesnt want to succeed SAF, he still wants to be Barca's coach. I bet my left nut on it!

M

mitkoa7x

I lost the right on a bet a few years ago, im going all in. take it or leave it!

gingerless

well if i were to get the right one, could that even be surgically implemented.. i mean wouldn't it be weird? it would be like having 2 right hands

Maria

He doesnt want to succeed SAF, he still wants to be Barca's coach. I bet my left nut on it!

guardiola%2Band%2Bmourino%2Bat%2Bbarcelona%255Bflourescent%255D.jpg

Last edited:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Gio's spot on. Mou has already said that he is leaving at the end of the season and wants to go back to the EPL. The only think to discuss is where he is going. I don't think he will go back to the EPL unless there is an attractive offer, but I can see him take a year out more than I can see him continuing in Madrid.

M

mitkoa7x

well if i were to get the right one, could that even be surgically implemented.. i mean wouldn't it be weird? it would be like having 2 right hands

Idk whats weirder.. we discussing our nuts on the internet or that you having only 2.

E

estranged

I don't know how people can be so sure that Mou will leave at the end of the season? Based on what evidence are you people coming up with this assumption? IMO there's equal chance of him staying and leaving, it's 50/50. Why would he let go of a squad so talent and full of depth just to go back to chelsea knowing he'll have to spend at least 2 years to rebuild and come help them reach the level of 2007 when he left, this current chelsea would get outplayed and beaten by so many teams in europe it's not even funny. People are mistaken to think that AvB is the root of Chelsea's problems, an unmotivated bunch of old farts and a clueless russian crook who has the final say is the real problem of that mickey mouse club....Citeh would be a more understandable decision since he would have a lot more freedom there but even then, he won't have the players he has at his disposal now at RM, not at least for a season or two.

DucdeOrléans

I can't see why Mourinho should leave this summer.

Why and for which club?

If think it's no secret by now that his preferred destination is Man U but that will not happen until Whisky Nose calls it a day in 2-3 seasons.

Then there is City. Could happen but would Man Utd accept him after having coached City? And would he be interested himself? I doubt so even though he is a well-known club whore.

I can't see him at Tottenham at all nor at Chelsea or Arsenal.

Should he move this summer I could see him at PSG for 1-2 seasons until Man U comes calling.

My own theory is that he will not leave until he wins La Décima.

El Gato

Villarato!
Mourinho on Granero

"As for Granero, he plays mainly due to his character. He's a special guy, very, very special. Real cannot afford to lose him, never. He should play here till he retires. More or less, in first 11, from the bench, but he should stay here forever. He is a strong symbol of Real Madrid. And he never disappoints me. Whether he plays a full game, a minute, or when he warms the bench - he never disappointed me. He could blame me for not playing a lot in the autumn term, he deserved it and he could blame me, but what he's got now, he achieved all by himself."

Le-gend :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans