Clockwise

Buccaneer
Mou and the linesman:

tumblr_le7ybdRkZF1qf55n8o1_250.gif

when did this happen by the way?

B

barcelonista

Mourinho on Granero

"As for Granero, he plays mainly due to his character. He's a special guy, very, very special. Real cannot afford to lose him, never. He should play here till he retires. More or less, in first 11, from the bench, but he should stay here forever. He is a strong symbol of Real Madrid. And he never disappoints me. Whether he plays a full game, a minute, or when he warms the bench - he never disappointed me. He could blame me for not playing a lot in the autumn term, he deserved it and he could blame me, but what he's got now, he achieved all by himself."

Le-gend :worthy:

It's actually ridiculous how after the first leg Copa Clasico the fans and MARCA pretty much forced Mourinho to play another ballplaying midfielder instead of Khedira and now Granero, who had played a total of 16 minutes in all of 2011 in La Liga this season, has become a revelation and Xabi's partner in La Liga games. :lol:

Galning

Don't even bother, he clearly has a problem with his Cesc addicition. And I'm not even kidding :s nobody even mentioned Cesc.

E

estranged

It's Daily Mail....my question is why would he re-new when he has 2 full years left on his contract? Anyways my bet would be that he's staying at Real next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans