Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Man the next classico will surely be low scoring full of fouls.. I am actually dreading it, bc after this the kicks will fly in on the Barca players... there will be no 5 back heels and keeping the ball for 2 min straight with oles... he wont dare come out and try to play us open again...

XaviMessiGirl

Well DM wasn't the first to mention mind games so there are some posters here who think the same, personally I just think it was a combination of bad luck (injured Higgy), shit tactics, and a lot of awesome on Barca's part.

XaviMessiGirl

Can you guess what his game plan will be at the burnacow after this??

tumblr_l8euyn2HPk1qcquuyo1_400.jpg

Lemmi

The Reckoner
it's pretty simple..

ozil played because mourinho thought his team were good enough to go toe to toe with barca and win, rather than park the bus. like SAF in roma, he got hilariously proved emphatically wrong.

khedira=good player
xabi=good player

iniesta and xavi are both exceptionally talented players they also have a telepathic understanding. and busquets is also good good enough to keep the ball and give it simple every time too.

Trequartista

The good
it's pretty simple..

ozil played because mourinho thought his team were good enough to go toe to toe with barca and win, rather than park the bus. like SAF in roma, he got hilariously proved emphatically wrong.

khedira=good player
xabi=good player

iniesta and xavi are both exceptionally talented players they also have a telepathic understanding. and busquets is also good good enough to keep the ball and give it simple every time too.

Nope,it was obvious that he gave Pique and Puyol,Abidal both Time and Space for the build up in the first 10 minutes so it wasnt a bus parking but it was far from being a toe to toe,it could have been a typical Mourinho PArking if we didnt score in the first 20-25 minutes,I dont like Khedira but Alonso is a superb player,surprised he vanished in such a game

Lemmi

The Reckoner
superb, he isnt on the same technical as our 3 midfielders in the one touch pass and move game. obviously i dont mean toe to toe as all out attack but the sticking with 4231 suggests that he felt his team attacking wise could do enough harm to barca that they wouldnt have to keep it as water tight as his milan side did.

also his milan players were a lot better suited to bus parking: bigger, more experienced and with better discipline and less flair.

Trequartista

The good
superb, he isnt on the same technical as our 3 midfielders in the one touch pass and move game. obviously i dont mean toe to toe as all out attack but the sticking with 4231 suggests that he felt his team attacking wise could do enough harm to barca that they wouldnt have to keep it as water tight as his milan side did.

also his milan players were a lot better suited to bus parking: bigger, more experienced and with better discipline and less flair.

Alonso has been MAdrid's best player this season,and he had an excellent world cup,but yeah he should have changed the form into 4-3-3 with Lass picking Messi in his deep position,Alonso,Khedira picking Xavi and Iniesta,the problem was Mourinho didnt play an open game and didnt even Park the bus,The formation and the line up suggested an open game but he didnt play an open game,defensively all of Inter players are better than MAdrid's especially the fullbacks and the mid so he cannot park the bus

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
up to a jokes?

Mourinho asks Casillas:
-Iker, where is the ball?
And casillas replies:
-I told you 5 times already, it's in the goal!

:lol:

or,

How is Mourinho saying hello to Pep?
- Hey Pep, give me five!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans