Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Yea when he gets his ass kick he's a humble man, but when he wins he runs across the field like he just scored the winning goal in the wc final. What a cunt. Don't feel bad for this guy, and I hope our players don't either. That's the worst thing to do, because if he manages to beat us the last thing he'll do is feel bad- he'll gloat about it like the arrogant fuck he is.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
My most hated footballing figure, to watch him receive the biggest loss of his career at the hands of Barca?

Enjoyed every nanosecond of it...

Pepe Silvia

I like how everyones commenting on the fact that Mourinho went out in such a dignified manner

"Last year I came here and was beaten early in the season, then we played them again and they watched the Champions League final on tv"

Throwing a remark in there like that.....doesnt sound particuarly dignified to me. I dont feel sorry for him, anyone who thinks he didnt set his team, and particuarly Carvalho who has gone back to his old Chelsea ways now, to play dirty is living in a dream world.
You're not talking about my comment are you? I said it's impossible for him to be dignified in defeat due to his arrogance. I am a huge anti-mourinho guy but I guess it just sucks to see such a pathetic human being in a high-profile place. Yes I think much of his behavior borders on pathetic.

I did enjoy every second as well. The aftermath is on some suicide watch type of shit though. It's kind of sad actually those are the types to just end it like that. You know the ones that make you think they are all confident but they are really crying inside? hahah I went all Dr Phil up in this bitch. Back to celebrating...

:flagvl8:

J

Jordzibob

You're not talking about my comment are you? I said it's impossible for him to be dignified in defeat due to his arrogance. I am a huge anti-mourinho guy but I guess it just sucks to see such a pathetic human being in a high-profile place. Yes I think much of his behavior borders on pathetic.

I did enjoy every second as well. The aftermath is on some suicide watch type of shit though. It's kind of sad actually those are the types to just end it like that. You know the ones that make you think they are all confident but they are really crying inside? hahah I went all Dr Phil up in this bitch. Back to celebrating...

:flagvl8:

No no, it was just a general comment for the people who are suprised by the lack of reaction from Mourinho. I was just making the point that he hasnt been completely schtum in regards to the little comments he made, and that I dont feel in the slightest bit sorry for him. Play a high line vs Barca, suffer the consequences.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Does no body else think mourinho's tactics, and subs were just reallly really awful judgement.. almost like he wanted us to win? I hope this is not another one of his clever mind games......

Beast

The Observer
Tactics was wrong i agree with that ... Subs ..well i would have taken out Ramos before Marcelo and tell the players to compact the lines..

don't know if those were mind games but u don't lose 5-0 for just a mind freaking game unless he is really clever and want to have other things (like another striker and an excuse if he lost the trophy..etc ) but i don't think u can humiliate yourself that way at all for this

Trequartista

The good
If Mourinho really wanted to defend for a point,LAssana should have started ahead of Ozil,you cannot defend with Khedira and Alonso as your pivot,never expected such a mistake from Mourinho

XaviMessiGirl

What mind game would that be though? So we get overconfident and then he slaps us silly at the Bernabeu? I mean it just doesn't make sense. Even if they do beat us next April I doubt it will be the slaughterfest that happened yesterday, so the embarrassment would still be there for the team.

I guess he could be hoping we get drawn against each other in the CL and strike back there, but still.

diegomessi

Tactics was wrong i agree with that ... Subs ..well i would have taken out Ramos before Marcelo and tell the players to compact the lines..

don't know if those were mind games but u don't lose 5-0 for just a mind freaking game unless he is really clever and want to have other things (like another striker and an excuse if he lost the trophy..etc ) but i don't think u can humiliate yourself that way at all for this

I was kidding about the mind games... but I think the pressure to play an entertaining style got to him and he abandoned his defensive ways... you cant put that many attacking players on the pitch at the camp nou, and have that high of a defensive line against players with such pace (his main mistake)... also subbing lass for ozil at 2-0 down was the sub that really had me scratching my head also also cristiano ronaldo did not get near our gol a single time he needed to have chances to receive the ball closer to gol.. he was really wasted so far away. and bezema... is literally a useless player....just useless

What mind game would that be though? So we get overconfident and then he slaps us silly at the Bernabeu? I mean it just doesn't make sense. Even if they do beat us next April I doubt it will be the slaughterfest that happened yesterday, so the embarrassment would still be there for the team.

I guess he could be hoping we get drawn against each other in the CL and strike back there, but still.

i was just taking the piss really ;)

Trequartista

The good

I am sure that we can beat any Mourinho team in a laegue game,in the Cl's play offs its gonna be hard,really hard

diegomessi

maybe mourinho... like ozil is a spy for us now idk when i saw his team sheet for the match I knew we would be scoring some gols... when i saw that high line with carvalho as one of them i thought man villa gonna have a field day with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans