Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I like how everyones commenting on the fact that Mourinho went out in such a dignified manner

"Last year I came here and was beaten early in the season, then we played them again and they watched the Champions League final on tv"

Throwing a remark in there like that.....doesnt sound particuarly dignified to me. I dont feel sorry for him, anyone who thinks he didnt set his team, and particuarly Carvalho who has gone back to his old Chelsea ways now, to play dirty is living in a dream world.

I totally agree... Dignified? What else could he say after such a beating? Besides, the guy is a selfish prick, in the press conference he was whining about this being HIS biggest defeat in his career and how the team played badly, like he wasn't to blame for the poor display of his players...

Richard.H

Got this from the Liverpool forums (wow they are good at finding some very small stuff):

Can anybody read the lips? I'm assuming Jose asked Diarra to come on and Diarra got pissed at him?

gingerless

mou: alright, get on that field we're getting raped here
diarra: right, right, send the black man when things look bad. fuck off bro

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Haha, so after three days of almost absolute silence from Mourinho he seems to be back with his statements. Still pointing out he progressed with Inter in the last Champions League and about his UEFA sanction saying "I didn't leave the technical area, others did. I didn't hide the ball when players asked for it, others did. I didn't talk with the fourth official, others did."

Too funny. I'm only replying to this cause I thought he handled the defeat with more class than expected. But he can't even wait till the next game to undo that so I will take that back. You could once again say that it is to protect his players, but I am sure now, it's all about his ego. Even coming back to HIS triumph in the Champions League to diss the defeat. :lol::lol:

Yes, and I know the madrid fans on here will now say 'haha, look at you, you're obsessed by him! HE IS UNDER YOUR SKIN!' ... but it seriously is a cunt move. He should indeed have gotten out of his dug-out, but he wasn't having such a big mouth then eh. That's what makes it sad.

It's what beast always blames us for on here when we lose, that we never give the correct honor and praise to the opponent. Mourinho a culé after all ...

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's what beast always blames us for on here when we lose, that we never give the correct honor and praise to the opponent. Mourinho a culé after all ...

Mourinho is THE most unprofessional and most sanctioned manager in world football atm

dalitis8

Banned
Fuck this mou mania. We need to trash Madrid next year. Get Cesc

I like.

i hate his tactics .. but the guy is a legend he gets under anyone skin

he is a great motivator and now how to form solid teams and provoke all other teams (those he consider dangerous for his team ) to distract them ..
worked vs Chelsea , worked vs Barca

still don't like him but have to give him credit for what he is doing

A totally ridiculous character.He motivates his players alright but so does Pep.

Tactically he is nothing special.He plays defence with counters.What all talentless teams do.

This.

El Gato

Villarato!
Journalist: Dani Alves said that Mourinho is unrightfully treated as if he in someway invented football

Mourinho: We should all learn from omnipotent people like him. I think Einstein himself wouldn't say it better than Dani Alves.It is true that his homecountry was without a doubt discovered by the Portuguese, but it is true that it is not the Portuguese who invented football. Yes, he is right - I did not invent football.

:rofl1: :rofl1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans