Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagIX

"Thanks to God, things have gone well and, whether you like it or not, I am the only one who has won the English, Italian and Spanish championships. So, more than the 'Special One', they must begin to call me the 'Only One'."

It seems that Mou has achieved something that every coach wanted to achieve, an epic record that everyone has tried to reach but have failed.... and the only one who managed to win this challenge was him, the psychopath's number one.
As usual, a vision of the reality completely wrong.
Who cares ? Perhaps, Mou, that no one gives a shit about winning in different leagues?
for exemple, perhaps Capello (and many other choaches)would not have won the championship with Chelsea ? p.e. Ancellotti won the championships with chelsea at the first attempt. Perhaps Ancellotti (and many others choaches) would not have won with this RM ? And so on.....
Mou has invented for himself a record that nobody give a shit!

Hatem Ben Arfa

you can't do anything else but marvel at what Mourinho has achieved. He's one of the best coaches of all time.

Sad thing is he won't be liked because of his arrogance, disgusting behaviour, false accusations and anti-football.

He was supposed be the Newcastle manager you know. Maybe I will like him if he joins us in the future. I'm sure truly awakening a half-sleeping giant like Newcastle United would appeal massively to his ego.

Ursegor

World Champion
Overrated. Needs to do it at the World Cup and Euro Cup first and win 2 Champions Leagues with Real Madrid. Until then: del Bosque >>>>>>>>>> Mourinho.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
"Thanks to God, things have gone well and, whether you like it or not, I am the only one who has won the English, Italian and Spanish championships. So, more than the 'Special One', they must begin to call me the 'Only One'."

It seems that Mou has achieved something that every coach wanted to achieve, an epic record that everyone has tried to reach but have failed.... and the only one who managed to win this challenge was him, the psychopath's number one.
As usual, a vision of the reality completely wrong.
Who cares ? Perhaps, Mou, that no one gives a shit about winning in different leagues?
for exemple, perhaps Capello (and many other choaches)would not have won the championship with Chelsea ? p.e. Ancellotti won the championships with chelsea at the first attempt. Perhaps Ancellotti (and many others choaches) would not have won with this RM ? And so on.....
Mou has invented for himself a record that nobody give a shit!

:lol:

Why are you so jealous? Or upset? Is this the type of comment that follows his half sarcastic comments? So what if Ancelloti won the league in England before he got sacked? Ancelloti is a very established coach too but he also failed to win the French League in his first attempt. Part of Mourinho's excellence is his courage to move abroad and not quit all while winning. If he wins the CL with Real, he'd be an all time great without a shadow of a doubt.

MagIX

:lol:

Why are you so jealous? Or upset? Is this the type of comment that follows his half sarcastic comments? So what if Ancelloti won the league in England before he got sacked? Ancelloti is a very established coach too but he also failed to win the French League in his first attempt. Part of Mourinho's excellence is his courage to move abroad and not quit all while winning. If he wins the CL with Real, he'd be an all time great without a shadow of a doubt.

:rofl1:
Typical comment of a RM (CR) fans!

What a stupid comment! Jealous, upset,??? What has to do that with what I wrote?
You have the typical CR complex ! , they are jealous, they criticize me because I am reach and handsome! :lol:

La LL

Generally Delightful

Although I do believe having had access to such clubs as Abramovich's Chelsea, Calciopoli-unharmed Inter Milan and rich bitch Real Madrid has helped.

Would he have done the same in charge of Aston Villa, Roma and Sevilla?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Although I do believe having had access to such clubs as Abramovich's Chelsea, Calciopoli-unharmed Inter Milan and rich bitch Real Madrid has helped.

Would he have done the same in charge of Aston Villa, Roma and Sevilla?

All started because he won with Porto and the confidence to win at Chelsea. And choosing the right time to move beats this:

The current Monaco boss was in charge of the Giallorossi between 2009 and 2011, before coaching the Nerazzurri from 2011 until 2012.

Ranieri left both clubs halfway through the season, though, following a string of poor results, and he believes it was a matter of wrong club at the wrong time on both occasions.

"I have coached a number of big clubs, but always at the wrong moment. I was there either too soon or too late," Ranieri stated to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"No one even knew Valencia when I arrived in Spain, while Chelsea made a name for themselves after making the Champions League semi-finals.

"I took charge of Juventus when they came out of Serie B. Roma, however, were at the end their cycle when I coached them, as were Inter."

Ranieri's Monaco currently sit second in the Ligue 2 table with two wins and a draw after three games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans