Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

I read he said that his next step would be a job in England, hopefully long term. I hope this happens after this season.

El Gato

Villarato!
Why? Floro and the club love him, he loves Floro and the club. Players love him, he loves the players. Family doesn't moan. The only thing that is always trying to fuck it up is the press, but it's their job and he gets it too well (not talking to press disrespecting his staff, turning their useless questions on them). And in my sincerest hopes I don't think the results are going to be worse than they should be.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Why? Floro and the club love him, he loves Floro and the club. Players love him, he loves the players. Family doesn't moan. The only thing that is always trying to fuck it up is the press, but it's their job and he gets it too well (not talking to press disrespecting his staff, turning their useless questions on them). And in my sincerest hopes I don't think the results are going to be worse than they should be.

Except for the captain

footyfan

Calma, calma
Cruyff on Mourinho:

"He had nothing to show for himself as a footballer but now he can do something,"
"Yes, he is the 'Only One', the only one mad enough to say a thing like that. He's so mad he's in a straitjacket."

Trickykid

It looks like el traductor has lost some weight over the summer. His man-boobs doesn't look their perky selves tonight.

M

mitkoa7x

Crying about the ref yet again

Vilanova: "Does it surprise me Mourinho is again complaining about the referee? No, that doesn't surprise me." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans