Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

Pedro goal was from offside?

A1BakRXCQAAivKz.jpg

bullsh*t!

Der Kaiser

Just a few days after being gifted a point by a major fuckup by the linesman, he has the guts to critize the linesman here, in a 50/50 call, in a game where they couldve been humiliated.
I despise this man.

Ursegor

World Champion
If it's a matter of 1 or 2 inches, it's not offside. Benefit of the doubt for the striker. See Wayne Rooney goal in the CL final 2011.

Beast

The Observer
If it's a matter of 1 or 2 inches, it's not offside. Benefit of the doubt for the striker. See Wayne Rooney goal in the CL final 2011.

his head was inches off and the linesman was there so it's not benefit of the doubt there however , i always expect the ref mistakes as part of the game that will even out eventually by the end of the season so i'm not bitter about the decision as it happens for all .. i'm just saying it was truly offside but i never said "Oh you didn't deserve to win or it should have been 2-2 ..etc " ..

Beast

The Observer
both Pedro's feet are behind the defenders.

Read more about the offside rule first . you can head to the FIFA website and acquire more information about the subject

Any part which can be used to score a goal must not be in an offside position and in that case it was Pedro head ... i thought by now people knew the damn rules..

E

estranged

Wonder if the FIFA rule book mentions anything about persistent fouling and getting away with it.

X

xaviniesta

Read more about the offside rule first . you can head to the FIFA website and acquire more information about the subject

Any part which can be used to score a goal must not be in an offside position and in that case it was Pedro head ... i thought by now people knew the damn rules..

glad you took time to read the rules, because yesterday you were claiming that he had his head & hands ahead of defender. if you really dig deeper you would maybe realize that albiol should've been sent off.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

just now it occured to me... There's no way Pedro could have scored a header in that particular move :pep:

Beast

The Observer
glad you took time to read the rules, because yesterday you were claiming that he had his head & hands ahead of defender. if you really dig deeper you would maybe realize that albiol should've been sent off.

Head and his shoulder too ... his head is enough to make it offside

Albiol was protected by Jesus on the bench

X

xaviniesta

just now it occured to me... There's no way Pedro could have scored a header in that particular move :pep:

i'm not sure if youre trolling or just didn't understand the rule. you don't have to score with your head, but the offside rules state that any body part that you can use for scoring that is above the defender , then its called offside. so basicly only hands could be ahead of defender.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans