Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
jLTUm7HemOgMq.jpg

Trickykid

As I see it, there can only be two outcomes at the end of the season, and both will with have the same result: Mou leaving.

1. RM wins the ChL, and Mou will say Mission accomplished. Now screw you assholes, I'm going home!
2. RM doesn't win the ChL, and Mou will say I'm fed up with you bastards not appreciating me, so I'm going home!

So, who'll replace Mou this summer, when he slithers back to England?

Last edited:

PearLBLacK

Banned
I watched an interview in which he stated that RM were 10 points behind Barcelona last year and came back and won. Were we ever 10 points ahead last season? I don't think we were... He is a very good manager, but wow he is such a sore loser! He blames everyone but his own team.

Nope, you just misunderstood him. He said Real were ten points ahead in Feb 2011, then various draws here and there brought it down to 4 points by April 20.

E

estranged

What is he doing there? Insinuating that Coentrao looks like a clown or is Mourinho's bastard child?

D

DMZ05

As I see it, there can only be two outcomes at the end of the season, and both will with have the same result: Mou leaving.

1. RM wins the ChL, and Mou will say Mission accomplished. Now screw you assholes, I'm going home!
2. RM doesn't win the ChL, and Mou will say I'm fed up with you bastards not appreciating me, so I'm going home!

So, who'll replace Mou this summer, when he slithers back to England?

It's the worst kept secret in Spain he's gone whatever happens. Madrid will high a mediocre coach and start from zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans