Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrus

If it weren't for his constant moaning about referring in his first season he wouldn't have dreamed of winning the league, Nevertheless reaching a 100 point.
Right after the classico, Once we lost and the league was considered over, We got 2 penalties in a single game two times in a row!, That shows you how much pressure the referees had to put up to through the entire season, All because of him.
The LFP awards is another funny thing, They take the votes of 400 players and 20 coaches in la liga, And they actually choose guardiola and not that clown, And let me try to guess why, Probably because they know that he only won the league because of his constant crying, And every point that was stolen from them, Weren't innocent mistakes, IT was all because of continuous pressure on referees.

Idiot.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Apparently he has been whistled by most of Bernabeu audience. Only Ultra Sur chanted in his favour.

poldep

Mou: "I don't have time to think about the BdO. That question is for Pep, who is on holidays, and Del Bosque, who hasnt got a game until Feb." :lol:

poldep

"Tomorrow the players will come out to warm up at 9:25 or so. I'll come out at 9:20, I alone, if they want to boo I'll be there" :lol:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
The bus went without them.

1354305579_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

http://www.marca.com/2012/11/30/fut...6e69443d6779728da2e75ce29a40868d&t=1354307748

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Jose : "Giving people stick is the national sport here."

Realises how it feels now that the shit hit his face eh!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans