Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursegor

World Champion
Mou knows the bus is much more important than his players ;)

You could say that he only parks the bus ...

on the pitch. Not off it.

Yeaaaah.jpg

Garrus

Oh man imagine the circus if it reached 20 point gap, I seriously believe he'll finally show up with a real clown costume

Beast

The Observer
Only Cristiano will depart next summer with him ...
however when is the question , i'm with the camp of make the change in January and don't wait till June

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
however when is the question , i'm with the camp of make the change in January and don't wait till June

You don't think it'll be a Mendes exodus as well?...That would include Coentrão, Di Maria, Carvalho & Pepe

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
And replace him with whom in January!? At least Rafa Benitez would be available with his 'shit hanging from stick' tactics if it's the summer :shrug:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I dont want him to leave... he is slowly ruining Madrid's image and now their football.... let him stay

Beast

The Observer
You don't think it'll be a Mendes exodus as well?...That would include Coentrão, Di Maria, Carvalho & Pepe

Well Ricardo is leaving anyhow but i don't think it's an exodus for one reason you don't piss Perez or Real Madrid, i remember few years down the line our Italian agent did that and it was all over for him
As an agent you don't do that , you cannot upset one of the biggest club in the world for one client as you will make tons of money with that same club after your client retire

I said earlier this season both CR & Jose will leave and to England , it's the best for us & them

moreover Coentrao relation with Jose suggest he will stay , Di Maria is a happy bunny with our fans same for Pepe

And replace him with whom in January!? At least Rafa Benitez would be available with his 'shit hanging from stick' tactics if it's the summer :shrug:

Alberto Toril , League & cup double with Real Madrid C , instant results with Real Madrid Castilla and promotion the following season .. plus all the media war was the introduction of our in-house manager
Benitez will not set a foot in Real Madrid anytime soon

I think he will stay untill the summer.

Unless he screws up .. and i believe he is forcing that and his job could be vacant around the same time in England .
Plus all the positives are in our favor if he moves in January

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Benitez will not set a foot in Real Madrid anytime soon
221141_o.gif

Unless he screws up .. and i believe he is forcing that and his job could be vacant around the same time in England .
Plus all the positives are in our favor if he moves in January
what positives!? You mean the squad would fire up to win the CL a la Chelsea last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans