Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursegor

World Champion
That's interesting. Thanks for the insight. I wonder if our resident Chelsea fan agrees?

Dunno about our resident Chelsea fan. But here's a take from Chelsea forums:

Hazard is one of the highest earners at the club, cost us 30 mill£ and all he does is dance with WIgan, Nordskjælland and Reading players. he isn`t that amazing at all. For once a media darling in the Chelsea midfield,a dn when they picked one, they picked a true c++t. He is playing for himself, not the team. He is the Torres of the midfield. On a day when the whole team performs well, he is good, the team having an off day, he is maybe the worst player. He is a lazy prude. Needs to quit diving and get on with his game.

PearLBLacK

Banned
He's still one of their better players. Much more direct than Mata and Oscar, although their definitely better overall. Them three each provide something different. Once they start clicking consistently they'll be one of the most efficient playmaking forces out there, provided Chelsea gets a guy able to finish what they create.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's still one of their better players. Much more direct than Mata and Oscar, although their definitely better overall. Them three each provide something different. Once they start clicking consistently they'll be one of the most efficient playmaking forces out there, provided Chelsea gets a guy able to finish what they create.
Them 3 with Ramires in the mid field, if they can acquire the services of a WC DM I would surely be dead scared of the prospects of facing them in CL...

barcanuck

Jose Mourinho: "If I leave, I won't go on a year of holiday, that's for sure.."

ibnB7e8NX5httq.gif

Another jab at Pep. He is witty you have to give Jose that. He is obsessed with Pep! :satorra:

JackaL

Jose Mourinho: "If I leave, I won't go on a year of holiday, that's for sure.."

ibnB7e8NX5httq.gif

This scumbag of Mourinho has such an inferiority complex, it's unbelievable. I believe it's the main reason behind his motivation. You see it everywhere, in his press conferences, when he talks to his players and motivates them etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans