Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

VdB: What Mourinho said is a child's thing. 48h before an important game, I won't lose energy contesting anyone. Football is there to unite. This dividing brings nothing. I'm not here searching for controversy, I'd rather give a hand than to confront".

Maria

Put in the 'laff smiley' all you want, Maria, but name a TOP team in European football where Mourinho could go to AT THE END OF THIS SEASON? - because that's when he will be available.

Spain? Other than Barca (never!!) who else would he go to. Not Atletico.
England? ManU have SAF and will have for a few years yet. ManCity have reasonable faith in Mancini. Spurs also with AVB; Liverpool are okay with Rogers. Arsenal WONT sack Wenger.
Italy? Been there, did that; plus Juve are doing well under Conte and AC the same with Allegri - who both were well respected players for those clubs.
France? Only PSG would have the money. Would he go to a club in a 2nd tier league in Europe. Also they have one of the best managers in europe, Ancelotti.
Germany? unlikely also.

That leaves Chelski!

And i would NEVER make fun of/disrespect Jose because i think he's a great manager, says what he means, and provides andless unique quotes/moments in football.

Think before you try to belittle someone else's posts.
How did I tried to belittle your post? I just found it funny so I laughed..sorry if you felt hurt and next time I'll try to think more before I answer at someone else's post.

spark

Pandev proved to be a liar

1363953272169.jpg

:rofl1:

Beast

The Observer
Gabi Marcotti already published a signed picture for Pandev on his twitter you can clearly see it's not his signature

Signature+Goran+Pandev.jpg

Clear as a daylight forgery

B

beautifulgame

Lol who cares.

Are we really citing mourinho's statements alone as evidence for institutional corruption?

spark

Gabi Marcotti already published a signed picture for Pandev on his twitter you can clearly see it's not his signature

Signature+Goran+Pandev.jpg

Clear as a daylight forgery

Forgery :rolleyes: . More like someone at his FA signing on his behalf. Notice he says Mou is my preference and everyone knows that. Never says "I remember signing in november something different". He probably told them his choice, they didnt like it and put what they wanted. Thats between him and his FA.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Forgery :rolleyes: . More like someone at his FA signing on his behalf. Notice he says Mou is my preference and everyone knows that. Never says "I remember signing in november something different". He probably told them his choice, they didnt like it and put what they wanted. Thats between him and his FA.

And your whole argument is based on "probably." As believable as Mourinho's words. Actually Mourinho has something to back up his with Pandev's claims and the difference in the signatures.

Corruption isn't anything new to football and honestly something like this happening isn't far fetched.

lovebarca

Pandev proved to be a liar

1363953272169.jpg

:rofl1:
Beast I think you have not seen there is sign of coach of that team also on that sheet.So if pandev claims it's not his sign then can you tell me why his coach is not backing him.I mean they must have signed both together.

Maria

First Mou says that he didn't went to the gala because he had to prepare the game against Celta and now he says that he stayed at home because he knew that he was cheated(when the votes are published only AFTER the gala so it's impossible for Pandev to have known that his vote was replaced with another one BEFORE the list was released). Either way, Mourinho lied atleast once.
Also in the last 3 years he was invited 3 times at the gala and he only went the one time that he won the BdO. And let's not forget that Portugal is the only country that changes its cpt to ensure that Cristiano gets the 5 pts.
You would think that knowing all this Mou would have the decency to shut up..but he can't help himself. At this point he is even entertaining(brilliant actor and an even more brilliant scenarist I must say), but I can't believe that many people(especially journalists) still fall for his act.

Garrus

And your whole argument is based on "probably." As believable as Mourinho's words. Actually Mourinho has something to back up his with Pandev's claims and the difference in the signatures.

Corruption isn't anything new to football and honestly something like this happening isn't far fetched.
Are taking yourself seriously?
Here is the list of who voted for whom:
http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/bal...1/98/08/05/fboawardmencoach2012-bycountry.pdf

The whole point of making the votes public (After the ceremony is held and the winner announced) is to make sure no forgeries and manipulations happen, Since everyone who voted can check where their vote went and counted.
The real laughable thing is that mou claimed they told him that their votes were changed and counted for someone else and then he decided not to go, But the list is only released after the annunciation , How did these people know where their votes went beforehand?, It's not possible, It's nothing but a huge plot hole in his story or their story or both, You can't help but to laugh.

XaviMessiGirl

Besides, why has no one else come out and say their vote was changed besides Pandev? You would think someone else would speak up. I don't think Pandev's vote was the deciding factor in Del Bosque winning instead of Mourinho, so why would FIFA only "rig" one person's vote.

Not saying there's no corruption in FIFA, but in this particular case I think it's just Mou stirring shit and Pandev being his puppet.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Why has no one said anything? It is not wise to do so and have Fifa run after you. The players don't need the drama and they don't need the extra attention. Pandev has nothing to worry about, he trolled all of Europe for half a season and knocked Bayern out, his career had already seen its peak. Plus, he's got balls. The photo has dark pixels in a perfect rectangle around the signature and looks forged as fuck.

I don't believe either sides but to discount FIFA's ability to forge is just a bitter feeling towards Mourinho.

XaviMessiGirl

I don't know, if it was me and I was sure my vote was changed I'd surely say something about it. But that's just me I guess.

And like I said I don't believe there's no corruption, just atm there isn't really strong enough evidence of this particular case unless others speak up as well with similar issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans