Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick03

"Madrid coach Mourinho has sent PSG a video pointing out the weak points of Barcelona, the next CL opponent of the French club." [lequipe]

Seriously, what is his problem ? On the bright side, it must mean he fears us, wanting us to be eliminated by others than themself.

mixer

"Madrid coach Mourinho has sent PSG a video pointing out the weak points of Barcelona, the next CL opponent of the French club." [lequipe]

Seriously, what is his problem ? On the bright side, it must mean he fears us, wanting us to be eliminated by others than themself.
if it's true then what a guy, he thinks it will stop Barca... Hope we choose moudrid in the next round.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA

What a douchebag.

Clockwise

Buccaneer

That Milan performance gave him some reality check probably, plus, Mou hitting new lows is no news really

BarcaGirl

Mou's most probably scared of facing us again in the semis or the final. So he's hoping some other team beats us.

To be honest, if this is indeed true, I find it highly amusing. :lol:

0n0mat0p0eia

Isn't it typical of the arrogance of Mourinho. It presupposes that Ancelotti's team who will watch barca, and Ancelotti himself cannot spot weaknesses for themselves to enable them to work out tactics, IMO.

Trickykid

I don't really see any reason why Mou would fear us at this point. He obviously knows how to play us by now, and that Los Merengues have gotten the better of us lately is a clear testament to this sad fact. Sure, some will probably argue that we haven't been on top of our game the past couple of clásicos, but as I see it, that's just as much to the credit of Mou and his cronies as it is to our own shortcomings.
The thought of us facing RM in the ChL again scares the living crap outta me - not just because my poor fragile heart would most likely baulk under the stress and pressure - but more importantly because I honestly believe that they would beat us. Again.

Sounds like BS to me.
Is it a reliable source?

I don't really see any reason why Mou would fear us at this point. He obviously knows how to play us by now, and that Los Merengues have gotten the better of us lately is a clear testament to this sad fact. Sure, some will probably argue that we haven't been on top of our game the past couple of clásicos, but as I see it, that's just as much to the credit of Mou and his cronies as it is to our own shortcomings.
The thought of us facing RM in the ChL again scares the living crap outta me - not just because my poor fragile heart would most likely baulk under the stress and pressure - but more importantly because I honestly believe that they would beat us. Again.

Well, we were in shit form that week when RM beat us twice in a row. Remember, we did get a draw against them with Adriano and Masch at CB (and almost got a win). And we were close to making it 4-1 in the 1st leg of the super cup (and then a brainfart by Valdes made it 3-2). Hell, we even came close to getting a draw in the 2nd leg of the super cup with 10 men (we were shit before the sending off though).

I'd say we did well in the clasicos in the first half of the season. In the ones in the 2nd half, we were in bad form.

IMO, if we meet Real in the CL, we can beat them if we play at our best and use the lineup we used against Milan (though perhaps with 1 defensive fullback instead of using both Alba and Alves). I still hope we don't meet them though, they're still probably the ones with the best chance of knocking us out.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
What did he point out as the weaknesses.

The defense?

Defense is Barca's strong point. Mascherano can carry the ball out of the back and ... he is good on the ball and ... he's quite skillful with the ball at his feet.

I think midfield is the weakness. We don't have Mata.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Defense is Barca's strong point. Mascherano can carry the ball out of the back and ... he is good on the ball and ... he's quite skillful with the ball at his feet.

I think midfield is the weakness. We don't have Mata.

I couldn't agree more.

Mata is a once in a generation player only behind Messi, Barcelona are also too reliant on Cesc Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans