Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovebarca

Why has no one said anything? It is not wise to do so and have Fifa run after you. The players don't need the drama and they don't need the extra attention. Pandev has nothing to worry about, he trolled all of Europe for half a season and knocked Bayern out, his career had already seen its peak. Plus, he's got balls. The photo has dark pixels in a perfect rectangle around the signature and looks forged as fuck.

I don't believe either sides but to discount FIFA's ability to forge is just a bitter feeling towards Mourinho.

Raed if you are thinking about only attitude then there were lots of footballers there who have fuck fifa or UEFA attitude in them in past but no one ever suggested this type of accusation.So if something this much shit going on then somebody must come out and said about it except pandev.
And about that sign on that Photo, are you saying that pandev has only one signature?I mean you can back that claim with all of signature he has done like in his contracts or every football or photo he signed?No then you cant blame FIFA if he has changed his sign?
And one more thing as I have mentioned earlier why his coach not supporting him who have sign on that paper with him?Or why his FA is not supporting him?

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Forgery :rolleyes: . More like someone at his FA signing on his behalf. Notice he says Mou is my preference and everyone knows that. Never says "I remember signing in november something different". He probably told them his choice, they didnt like it and put what they wanted. Thats between him and his FA.

If they forged it why bother to forge it with a wrong signature? For something as big as that they would make sure to use the correct one surely?!!!

I would imagine most sports stars have different signatures. It would make sense to use one signature for official personal things used as verfication and another used for giving to fans.

Other wise they could be leaving themselves open to fraud.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Knowing it's Mourinho on one side of the controversy and the starter of it as well (pretty much out of the blue) there's no need to put too much think into it. The guy is a massive douchebag and a complete manipulative.

Sad that Pandev made himself his dog too.

1363994927141.jpg

Last edited:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Hope he returns to Chelsea, so he can fuck off from La Liga. Real deserves a more moderate and classy coach. If there is one person in football that really grinds my gears, it's Mourinho.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Real Madrid manager, Jose Mourinho’s words have caught up with him, but this time it can be attributed to social media, who have managed to dredge up an interview from 1996, where the Portuguese boss praises Barcelona and his time at the club.

In an interview with Catalunya-based sports daily, Mundo Deportivo’s October 6th, 1996 edition, Mourinho’s views were far different than they are now, with the current Blancos coach praising Johan Cruyff, Pep Guardiola and other aspects of the Blaugrana.

In the interview, Mourinho admitted that he could not see himself as Barca’s first team manager, and realizes that after being on Barcelona’s bench (as an assistant and translator for then manager, Sir Bobby Robson) that it was all “downhill” from there.

Mourinho went on to describe himself as, “ambitious, organized, and the worst loser in the world,” going on to state that “In a match, I wouldn’t hesitate to kick my own father.”

The Portuguese boss went on to admit that he “admired” Johan Cruyff (who has been very critical of Mourinho in his time at Real Madrid), while praising former Barcelona rival manager, Pep Guardiola, who as a defensive midfielder “with the ball, Guardiola is the best in the world.”

The interview concludes by Mourinho stating that he has not fought with any players, “not one.”

ah there was a time Mou told some truth

K

kingleo

He will be at Stamford Bridge tonight to watch the Brazil v Russia game he also held talks with Abramovich yesterday.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Gabi Marcotti already published a signed picture for Pandev on his twitter you can clearly see it's not his signature

Signature+Goran+Pandev.jpg

Clear as a daylight forgery

Do you honestly think these footballers sign their contracts like this:
Ronaldinho%2Bautograph.JPG

20110713-141408.jpg

zinedine-zidane-autograph.jpg

Pandev would never sign an official document with that autograph you showed, unless he was taking the piss.

0n0mat0p0eia

Hope he returns to Chelsea, so he can fuck off from La Liga. Real deserves a more moderate and classy coach. If there is one person in football that really grinds my gears, it's Mourinho.

Have to agree with you CF4. Controversy follows Mourinho like a bad smell. He is a tremendous coach who wins trophies, BUT he comes with baggage.

As i have posted elsewhere he spends a lot of money/doesnt have anything to do with youth/plays a defensive, destructive form of football/gets involved with spats and arguments with the media, other managers, and at Real certain of their popular players/doesnt stay at any club for very long...

He is loved in the EPL though, and by the English sportswriters too lazy to dig for stories.

Poking Tito in the eye from behind was the straw that broke the camel's back for me, though; showed me that he's kinda mad at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans