Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

Ill take pep over jose any day.not only is he a good manager, but he is a good LEADER and role model. He is an inspiration for his young stars. Jose is trash compared to him.

Beast

The Observer
We are all talking about how unimportant Mourinho is and tbh it feels quite good given the level of arrogance and general douchebaggery he has displayed lately.

There is not a doubt in my mind that if Madrid had beaten us 5-0, Mourinho would have celebrated on our pitch like Frank the Tank after a beerbong binge just to rub it in our faces.

I doubt you would see anything compared to the celebration he made with Inter for one reason , this is Real Madrid not Inter Milan .
there is something with the Spanish in general may it be Barca or Real , Perez would never allow such an act nor will the fans ( i believe there was an entire article about this couple of years ago i think it was for Phil Ball ) , they will not allow anyone to make the club looks like some sleazy shit with a public display
that's why acts like Ramos was never going to pass by unpunished , that's why Eto'o was punished and made to apologize after his "Madrid Cabron " or how Laporta forced your players not where the white shirts with Anime Milito in the Pasillo and forced them to wear your normal kits .
Rivalry yes , acting cheap no.. won't happen between the two clubs

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Has he come out the bench finally?

trollfacef.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not the first, nor the last time he'll be fallin' on his azz

[YOUTUBE]zCXA0HTxDkI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
foto_457919_CAS.jpg

We introduce the toy who has succeed in the media cave.

The crybaby toy.

'The referees support Barça'
'Valdano is a bad guy'
'I want a striker'

And if you show him a hand he sits on the bench.

J

Jammer

I doubt you would see anything compared to the celebration he made with Inter for one reason , this is Real Madrid not Inter Milan .
there is something with the Spanish in general may it be Barca or Real , Perez would never allow such an act nor will the fans ( i believe there was an entire article about this couple of years ago i think it was for Phil Ball ) , they will not allow anyone to make the club looks like some sleazy shit with a public display
that's why acts like Ramos was never going to pass by unpunished , that's why Eto'o was punished and made to apologize after his "Madrid Cabron " or how Laporta forced your players not where the white shirts with Anime Milito in the Pasillo and forced them to wear your normal kits .
Rivalry yes , acting cheap no.. won't happen between the two clubs

Wonder will anything be said about todays celebration, so...

Beast

The Observer
He was celebrating with his son and fans in our stadium (not away in Camp nou ) i don't think the 78000 Madridistas were angry :rolleyes:
.. it's not that wrong a little tease but i don't see anyone slamming Cani for throwing a bottle on Jose , anyhow credit for the man he said "Villarreal deserved to be up 3-1 in the first half not 2-2 "
also said " they are the best team who came and played in the Bernabeu"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans