Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

There is no other manager in world football that is so full of crap as this guy, and I really don't give a flying shit about all that.

The funny thing, is that there seems to be in abundant reserve of a gargantuan pool of brain-dead zombies that take him seriously...
:lol:

dalitis8

Banned
We are all talking about how unimportant Mourinho is and tbh it feels quite good given the level of arrogance and general douchebaggery he has displayed lately.

There is not a doubt in my mind that if Madrid had beaten us 5-0, Mourinho would have celebrated on our pitch like Frank the Tank after a beerbong binge just to rub it in our faces.

Absolutely. But what does that civilized gentleman Pep do? Well, he behaves like a gentleman. Mourinho even had the temerity to deny it was a humiliation(the clown) Imagine what Mourinho would have said had he beaten us 5-0...just imagine.He parked the bus,his players(we will deal with them at a later stage) run the clock whenever they had the chance and he gets a dubious qualification and pretends that he is a demi-God.

That 5-0 thrashing was Nemesis in its purest form.

Pepe Silvia

What I was saying is that you could have a very justified reason to miss him. After he left you lot he never expressed idiocracy or any type of provocation towards Barca which means you could easily wish to get him as a coach especially, because of the fact that he was a free manager at that time and taking into account his successes he could be a potential manager choice. .
Listen to Wolfe trying to pitch us Mourinho after the thrashing!

dalitis8

Banned
Even if Mourinho is a football mastermind.He is a defensive football mastermind.

But we prefer our beautiful,free-flowing,attacking and poetic football thank you very much.

El Gato

Villarato!
I wouldn't dare to Pepe. dalitis may look like an absolute nutbag, but I think he has a hidden banhammer and he doesn't use it, because of his genuine wisdom that we're all unworthy to see.

Pepe Silvia

Hey say what you want about dalitis but that guy speaks his mind and isn't afraid to be a standout. Something is eerie about the general population, and I'm all for people swimming against the grain.

dalitis8

Banned
I wouldn't dare to Pepe. dalitis may look like an absolute nutbag, but I think he has a hidden banhammer and he doesn't use it, because of his genuine wisdom that we're all unworthy to see.

To the eyes of a Mourinho-ist I may appear as a nutbag. But what about that rarest of commodities? Intelligent people?

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Meh, Dalitis is okay. He's cocky as hell and probably not someone I'd like to meet in real life but he knows his stuff and a good addition to any discussion forum. Still fucking cocky as hell though :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
People get nakered from swimming against the grain. I'm guessing dalitis must be Michael Phelps in real life since he still does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans