Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

Don't try and weasel your way out of this one, Wolfe. You're in this for the long haul you damn madridista! Suck it up Mourinho lovers!

El Gato

Villarato!
Lol, don't need to weasel my way out of this. There is a magical trick that I know which can help to get out of here, I'll give you a clue: 'the browser' ;)

Cya. Spread filth in the name of St Dalitis.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I don't care if he was our coach, or if he was coaching God's Celestial Football Club, he would still be a douche- because his character qualities are exactly the ones of a douche. Arrogance, cockiness, egoism, pretentiousness. He doesn't possess one drop of humility. Anyone like this is loathsome in my book. That's just how I see it. It doesn't take away from the fact he's a fantastic manager, but regardless still a rather douchy guy. Just my two cents on the dude.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
images

SpecialOne.jpg

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL AT UNDER

Jose%20Mourinho-italian-football-coach-funny.jpg

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Go ask Pep...or Messi

Mourinho has won the CL with Porto. Porto ffs and beat us to get the CL last year with Inter.

Mourinho has won in Portugal, England and Italy. He has won every year some kind of title.

I think he is the only coach to have two trebles to his name (Porto and Inter).
------------

Tell me if he is not the best coach in the world.

ricknattery

Mourinho has won the CL with Porto. Porto ffs and beat us to get the CL last year with Inter.

Mourinho has won in Portugal, England and Italy. He has won every year some kind of title.

I think he is the only coach to have two trebles to his name (Porto and Inter).
------------

Tell me if he is not the best coach in the world.

I'm not saying he is not the best coach right now. Most people believe that. I don't, he is the most succesful but not necesarily the BEST, again that's just my opinion and has nothing to do with my point

My point is you can be the best at what you are doing and still be humble: Messi is the perfect example of that

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
I'm not saying he is not the best coach right now. Most people believe that. I don't, he is the most succesful but not necesarily the BEST, again that's just my opinion and has nothing to do with my point

My point is you can be the best at what you are doing and still be humble: Messi is the perfect example of that

thing is if messi doesnt do with argentina what he has done with barca, i doubt that he would be classified as the best player.

most successful = the best. there are no two qualms about it. he has never had a bare season.

Moe