Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Which he wasn't when coaching Chelsea and Inter ?
And in both cases he did his job, brought the teams to the top and then walked away when they peaked.

He's probably a great guy to play for but I don't see how "loyal" would describe him.

ricknattery

It's easy to be "loyal" when you are the highest paid coach in the world.

But yeah, Mourinho is a genius, but he can only do so much with such a mediocre squad. Give him Barcelona and he'd be winning trebles left and right.

No please!!! mourinho in Barcelona? He would ruin perfection

Loyal meaning he always stands in defence of his players and the team that he represents.

And which coach doesn't? That's a normal characteristic in a good coach. Nothing to highlight

El Gato

Villarato!
Not in a way that Mourinho does. Sometimes when everyone is against the players when they do something wrong he goes out to the media and stands in their defence, no matter if it hinders his own image. That's why he is liked by the teams and people throughout the big leagues.

ricknattery

Guess you haven't heard what Makelele or Capello have said about him recently. Mourinho defends no one but himself, perhaps you could ask Leon, Canales or Ramos when he exposed their failures in frot of the media. Sometimes it does seems ike he is defending one of his players, he doesn't, he just does it to defend his own merits. You should know his personality by now...egomaniac

dalitis8

Banned
He is just an idiot.

And now luck seems to have deserted him.

He will have serious difficulties against Spurs on Tuesday.

CR7 won't be 100% fit for certain

Marcelo is definitely out, as is Benzema. Higuain, is very far away from full fitness, and I think he is stuck with Aderbandoor.

I think Xabi will play though. It's gonna be real tough for Madrid.

El Gato

Villarato!
Makelele is one of a kind, not really anything to base opinion on, especially because he has nothing to base his opinion on if he was one of those important players for Chelsea in later years. Capello ? I don't know, didn't hear anything.

Leon, Canales or Ramos ? How many of them complain about the coach in the media ? Leon has no reason whatsoever to moan, because there has to be a justified reason as to why he doesn't play despite many free spots and opportunities to get on the bench. Don't see why you bring Canales or Ramos when they were positive when speaking about the coach on some occasions.

J

Jammer

preciado.jpg

Has there EVER been a better or more beautiful dispensing of justice in the history of football? You reap what you sow Jose, maybe keep your mouth shut in future, eh?

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
Has there EVER been a better or more beautiful dispensing of justice in the history of football? You reap what you sow Jose, maybe keep your mouth shut in future, eh?

Preciado got better revenge than barca's 5-0 against madrid..absolutely epic

ricknattery

Makelele is one of a kind, not really anything to base opinion on, especially because he has nothing to base his opinion on if he was one of those important players for Chelsea in later years. Capello ? I don't know, didn't hear anything.

Leon, Canales or Ramos ? How many of them complain about the coach in the media ? Leon has no reason whatsoever to moan, because there has to be a justified reason as to why he doesn't play despite many free spots and opportunities to get on the bench. Don't see why you bring Canales or Ramos when they were positive when speaking about the coach on some occasions.

They complain about mourinho and they are out. That's why you won't hear anything negative towards mou coming from them.
There is no reason to ruin a person's career, you don't like him, he is lazy,....., you could sell him in the winter market. Leon is not even on the bench. Don't know how you could just say, there has to be a reason,....yeah, mou never makes mistakes, that gotta be the explanation

El Gato

Villarato!
Leon is not even on the bench. Don't know how you could just say, there has to be a reason,....yeah, mou never makes mistakes, that gotta be the explanation

I believe that the guy who won shitload of trophies has a perfect reason to bench someone for one reason or another, especially having in mind that the guy like Leon had disciplinary issues too. I find it quite strange that you seem to ignore this fact.

ricknattery

I believe that the guy who won shitload of trophies has a perfect reason to bench someone for one reason or another, especially having in mind that the guy like Leon had disciplinary issues too. I find it quite strange that you seem to ignore this fact.

you are buying it.. mou can make mistakes too, he is human after all

Ataraxia

hahaha, I don't believe in justice being served and all that talk, but this one was gold. A huge middle finger shown by God to Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans