Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

:lol::lol:

yeah mourinho plans everything accordingly, he's always always playing mind games i mean this is all just an act, he's planning to get a suspension too and insults barca to get the refs on his side

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Another year went by and I have to say it's time someone tells him his real club is Barcelona.

It's the only team that gets him time and time again, at every club he has been since he has become the special one. It's where he started his family. It's where he started his career. It's where he had the best defeat of his career. It's where he had the worst defeat of his career. It's where he ran on the field as a winner. It's where he was hiding out of shame on the bench. He seems to be the best coach of the world in the past years, Barcelona seems to be the best team of the world in the past years, ....

So much love and connections, but he will never be coach of that team because the team doesn't want it anymore. It must suck to sign for teams who he has lesser feelings for just to get a bit of the Barcelona taste.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Another year went by and I have to say it's time someone tells him his real club is Barcelona.

It's the only team that gets him time and time again, at every club he has been since he has become the special one. It's where he started his family. It's where he started his career. It's where he had the best defeat of his career. It's where he had the worst defeat of his career. It's where he ran on the field as a winner. It's where he was hiding out of shame on the bench. He seems to be the best coach of the world in the past years, Barcelona seems to be the best team of the world in the past years, ....

So much love and connections, but he will never be coach of that team because the team doesn't want it anymore. It must suck to sign for teams who he has lesser feelings for just to get a bit of the Barcelona taste.

Clockwise

Buccaneer

+
I agree. Many say he wants ManU as his ultimate goal but I think he wants Barcelona as his ultimate team. he wanted this Barcelona. but he's never going to be a barca coach I think.

XaviMessiGirl

There is no way anyone would let Mourinho ever become Barca coach, no one has to worry.

His tactics wouldn't be effective here anyway. The thing is he seems to make his teams play that certain way, and while it worked at Inter it's obviously not working so well at Madrid. When Pep leaves, Barcelona need a coach that, while innovative in his own way, also lets his players play the way that's natural and effective for them.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
The thing is he seems to make his teams play that certain way, and while it worked at Inter it's obviously not working so well at Madrid.
Is that so?

I think it has worked out perfectly so far. I expected it to be far less but he has made them play so defensive, with players like CR, it's unreal. Does it suit Madrid or the players, that's something else. So is winning everytime ilek that versus Barcelona. But if his plan was to make the players do that, he succeeded again.

XaviMessiGirl

Is that so?

I think it has worked out perfectly so far. I expected it to be far less but he has made them play so defensive, with players like CR, it's unreal. Does it suit Madrid or the players, that's something else. So is winning everytime ilek that versus Barcelona. But if his plan was to make the players do that, he succeeded again.

Well with all the talent in the squad it's hard to fuck them up that badly. I agree it's a feat in itself that he's managed to be successful with some of these guys at all, but that still isn't the most effective way for them. Lucky for us though so I'm not complaining. :lol:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Clearly Mourinho wants/wanted the Barcelona job above all else.

I mean, he was interviewed for the job by Laporta (et al) in 2008 but the club went with Pep over him. That's gotta sting.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Mourinho threatens to boycott all press conferences unless Uefa explain why he was banned, says assistant coach Karanka.

World would be a very better place if Uefa refuse to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans