Juan Guillermo Cuadrado

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not a fan of his hairstyle either lol.

Anyway, if Lucho wants Cuadrado then they should get him Cuadrado, but if Cuadrado dont do well(hopefully not) or if he tries to fit him in and ruins the system then its all on Lucho. If he think he knows how to fit him in then get him.

Pepe Silvia

Not a fan of his play style either. He is irresponsible with his dribbling and rushes into traffic needlessly. He's not that good at all. I'd rather stick with a re-inspired Dani or make a move for Piszczek than go with this guy.

Tomchin

Not a fan of his hairstyle either lol.
Heh, I think that hairstyle suits him like a charm. And those sexy dances at the corner-flag when celebrating a goal :wub:

Btw, you asked me why I want Cuadrado:

1) I want Alves out, and I don't think Montoya is good enough to be our starting backup. People will blame Tata for Alves' poor form, but the truth is that he's been declining for years now, with his poor form during the WC being the highlight of that. I still remember the good old times when Dani was our second best player after Messi, and gave MOTM-performances on a weekly basis. That seems like ages ago. On top of Alves' poor form on the pitch, his constant complaining in the press (about the poor attitude of the Camp Nou crowd, or the Brazilians during the WC etc) is starting to annoy me.

2) Lucho desperately wants the guy, so why not give him all the tools that he things can help him succeed his project. We still have enough budget to pay 40M for Cuadrado, and I rather see that money on the pitch than in the bank. If Cuadrado turns out to be a disaster on the RB/RW hybrid, we still should be able to resell him for a good value, he's still young.

3) I'd like to return to a 3-4-3. When Pep employed the 3-4-3 some seasons ago, I still remember that at some occassions he used Alexis as the wingback (Cuadrado would fulfil a similar role), that was pure sex.

4) His look, continuous smile and samba-dancing makes me remind of Ronaldinho.

L

linetty

IT IS GAINING MOMENTUM

Bu6EX2pIMAE9H1l.jpg

Home of Barca Fans