Juan Guillermo Cuadrado

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The rumors have calmed down a bit, so I guess it's a good sign... And the emergence of links to actual RBs seem like a breath of fresh air...

United would be a good option for him, but apparently Van Gaal is not too fond of him...

Zebulun

Cuadrado's list of suitors is diminishing at the minute, better keep good relations with his club in case he has to stay there.

L

linetty

It's dooone

Bu2dnCwIgAAk3TM.jpg:large

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Apparently he refused to sign a Bayern Munich and a Manchester United jersey after signing the Barca shirt. It is done. Welcome Mr. Box.

L

linetty

Actually he's a great player and dribbler but playing him at right back doesnt appeal to me. I have not seen him perform at that position (has he ever played there btw?).

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Actually he's a great player and dribbler but playing him at right back doesnt appeal to me. I have not seen him perform at that position (has he ever played there btw?).

He has. But he's more of a right midfielder, rightback combo. If he can tone down his individuality and play with the team, then he can succeed. Besides, I recall a lot of people were unhappy when Dani Alves was signed by Laporta because "we were signing a winger to play at rightback."

Cuadrado has immense pace to make recovery runs though so he might not get caught too far up the pitch.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No, no, no. Dani was primarily a RB for Sevilla even if he was used as a winger at times and he excelled in his role. Some People were unhappy with the big price more than anything else.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
No, no, no. Dani was primarily a RB for Sevilla even if he was used as a winger at times and he excelled in his role. People were unhappy with the big price than anything else.

I know that. I was just mentioning the complaint that a lot of fans had made. I don't know if Cuadrado will be a success. But if Lucho sees something in him, then I will give Mr. Box the benefit of the doubt and see what he can do in our system.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
In addition, Cuadrado last season at Fiorentina played nearly everywhere on the pitch except centerback. He'd be the ultimate utility man for us.

Home of Barca Fans