Jude Bellingham

CuleLife4Life

This guy is sooooo overhyped by the English media, its cringe. He's a good player but nothing special.

Fell off big time the second half of the season but the English PR machine was on overdrive yesterday.

Could honestly see him winning the Balon D'or this year regardless of how he does in the Euros.

Maradona37

Yeah he's a very good player but the PR is so much. Typical these days though with some players. I am not even a Barcelona fan (despite joining here) but I must admit that I would like if he is one of those players who shines early and then fades quite quickly in his career. Unlikely to happen but I am petty like that.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yeah he's a very good player but the PR is so much. Typical these days though with some players. I am not even a Barcelona fan (despite joining here) but I must admit that I would like if he is one of those players who shines early and then fades quite quickly in his career. Unlikely to happen but I am petty like that.

which club fan are you

mc_lovin

He's incredibly clutch, I have to give him that. Technically even Ancelotti said he's not as good as Zidane :S But it's a high benchmark to be fair.

Home of Barca Fans