Jude Bellingham

Maradona37

Imagine bumping this thread after that performance - all because of a once in a lifetime overhead kick he will never repeat.

Some people just don't play the game and never have. You should get your arse kicked for a performance like that, him individually and the team collectively. No wonder certain people obsess over players like Ronaldo who are invisible most of the game then pop up with a moment.

Hopefully Southgate is happy with him and he serves up the same shite next game.

Also, who talks like 'he's THAT GUY' and 'HE'S HIM' - you sound like a 12 year old girl fan of One Direction.

Your analysis is on par with Roy Keane.

Utter utter fud.

Blanco

Imagine bumping this thread after that performance - all because of a once in a lifetime overhead kick he will never repeat.

Some people just don't play the game and never have. You should get your arse kicked for a performance like that, him individually and the team collectively. No wonder certain people obsess over players like Ronaldo who are invisible most of the game then pop up with a moment.

Hopefully Southgate is happy with him and he serves up the same shite next game.

Also, who talks like 'he's THAT GUY' and 'HE'S HIM' - you sound like a 12 year old girl fan of One Direction.

Your analysis is on par with Roy Keane.

Utter utter fud.
There are times you just have to accept the greatness of rival players, otherwise you are making yourself looking like a fool.

Maradona37

It's not that people don't rate him - he's clearly a good player - to a point. It's that people don't buy the insane PR hype surrounding him indicating he's gonna be one of the best players of all time.

He runs around a lot and does the spectacular now and then, so he's easy to rate for guys like Temptation who don't understand more subtle footballers like Xavi.

Maradona37

There are times you just have to accept the greatness of rival players, otherwise you are making yourself looking like a fool.
I am not a Barcelona fan.

How is he great? He was invisible the entire CL knockout round, and was woeful this entire game before one wonder goal

If he plays like that the next game it's highly unlikely he will do that again at the end.

He's a good player, he will never be an all-time great,

Morten

It's not that people don't rate him - he's clearly a good player - to a point. It's that people don't buy the insane PR hype surrounding him indicating he's gonna be one of the best players of all time.

He runs around a lot and does the spectacular now and then, so he's easy to rate for guys like Temptation who don't understand more subtle footballers like Xavi.

I rate Bellingham, but i still think Vinicius is a better player and should win the Ballon Dor, but if Bellingham can clutch this sorry lot to a final, then fair play, can't really complain.

Maradona37

I rate Bellingham, but i still think Vinicius is a better player and should win the Ballon Dor, but if Bellingham can clutch this sorry lot to a final, then fair play, can't really complain.
'Clutch' is one of the most cringeworthy Americanisms ever to infect football.

and it's never gonna happen - he won't do it game after game if they're this shite.

Maradona37

And Temptation rates him so highly, because he's a superstar off the pitch. He's a celebrity chaser who loves 'superstars' with big media profiles eg Beckham, Bellingham, Ronaldo, Grealish.

Home of Barca Fans