Jürgen Klopp

Windhook

He's taking a sabbatical. Just like Pep left for New York in 2012.

Zero chance he joins Barca on July 1. Higher are the chances he's bluffing to rally the troops or winning treble reverse his decision.

Morten

He's taking a sabbatical. Just like Pep left for New York in 2012.

Zero chance he joins Barca on July 1. Higher are the chances he's bluffing to rally the troops or winning treble reverse his decision.

Reversing his decision would be great, just to witness redcafe meltdown.

Temptation

The gaffer also got tired of dealing with those FSG cunts.

Probably knows the league won't do shit about City's FFP breaches either.

Imagine working under the penny pinching FSG and competing with a state funded financially doped sportswashing entity coached by one of the all time greats.

Respect.

DHorozov

I am pretty certain he has been thinking about leaving for quite a while but kuddos that he stayed for the rebuild after Mane, Firmino, Keita, Henderson, Milner etc had to be replaced and he will leave the club in a really good way.

It is more than obvious he loves everything about Liverpool and I think he is sincere that he is just running out of energy and need a break. And that at this point he cannot give more to the club.

Unfortunately don't think he will ever come to us. He wants to be in full charge of everything and here things does not look to be run that way. Bayern/Germany NT would be the move probably after a year break.

FC B

Maybe Laporta secretly rates him very high and does his best to bring him here, maybe even he succeded in convincing him to come after a sabbatical thus the announcement Klopp made today:lol:

On a more serious note, if he liked Flick he might just love Klopp.

Last edited:

Temptation

I am pretty certain he has been thinking about leaving for quite a while but kuddos that he stayed for the rebuild after Mane, Firmino, Keita, Henderson, Milner etc had to be replaced and he will leave the club in a really good way.

It is more than obvious he loves everything about Liverpool and I think he is sincere that he is just running out of energy and need a break. And that at this point he cannot give more to the club.

Unfortunately don't think he will ever come to us. He wants to be in full charge of everything and here things does not look to be run that way. Bayern/Germany NT would be the move probably after a year break.

He wasn't in full charge of everything for us though.

That's just perception.

Had little say in recruitment.

Wanted Brandt over Salah. The board didn't budge.

Birdy

WC coach and WC person. Rare combination!

Saying that he is bluffing is stupid. He is one of the most sincere out there.
He is for sure taking a break, and he is never coming to Barca
I see him as the German NT coach after a year or so, and less probable but still possible to take over Bayern.

Xabi to Liverpool will be great, as one top potential coach for Madrid will be out of the picture

PS: Him leaving may indeed provide fuel to Liverpool players and fight more fiercely for every possible title this season

Morten

Doubt he is going to Bayern anytime soon, its not a club he particulary like.

Perhaps he goes back to Dortmund, and stop them from being perpetual losers.

TheStig

He would never come to this circus of a club.

Sabbatical for 1 year and a return to BVB (maybe even Liverpool if the next coach fails), German or English NT or retirement. Can't see anything else.

Home of Barca Fans