Jürgen Klopp

FC B

So, Klopp just announced he'll leave us at the end of the season. I am a bit emotional right now but it is what it is.

https://x.com/LFC/status/1750830155902197990?s=20

Immediately, Klopp becomes the best manager available in the market.

Would you take him at Barca? Why so?

Klopp and Barcelona don't match in terms of philosophy and style of play. He lacks the "Barca DNA".

Klopp isn't the most competitive and ambitious. He's very relaxed and that's why his personality suits underdogs the best. Barca will never be underdogs.

Klopp can't speak a word of Spanish/Catalan and the dumb Spanish media will give him stick coz of that.

Thoughts?

Klopp is the absolute best manager in the world for Barca to start letting go once and for all of the "Barca DNA" shit.

Barca is the biggest underdog in Europe for many years.

Klopp might not speak Spanish/Catalan but now he speaks English quite well so that would suffice.

If I were Laporta I'd do absolutely everything to secure his services starting from today onwards, even if Klopp decides to take a sabbatical.

khaled_a_d

He may take few months off like he did after BVB, but no way he is retiring.
We are a good fit for him if he isn't going for NT job.
He just said he won't take any other job in EPL, and doubt he will accept Bayern job with his connection to BVB.
After that we are one of the best jobs out there, with plenty of young talents there. We have a chance and Laporta and Deco should fight for the chance

Porque

He may take few months off like he did after BVB, but no way he is retiring.
We are a good fit for him if he isn't going for NT job.
He just said he won't take any other job in EPL, and doubt he will accept Bayern jobwith his connection to BVB.
After that we are one of the best jobs out there, with plenty of young talents there. We have a chance and Laporta and Deco should fight for the chance

If he wants to stay in Club football then we are probably the strongest candidate along with Atletico. I don't see him going to Italy but could be wrong.

Only difference is he is coming from a very structured and corporate team. I wonder if he will find our setup more like a boys club, while Atletico would probably be more structured, and thus a more transparant environment to work in.

Andresito

Staff member
No way he goes to Atletico. I see absolutely no pull if Real Madrid and Barca have a vacancy. Simeone also renewed a couple of months ago til 2027.

khaled_a_d

If he wants to stay in Club football then we are probably the strongest candidate along with Atletico. I don't see him going to Italy but could be wrong.

Only difference is he is coming from a very structured and corporate team. I wonder if he will find our setup more like a boys club, while Atletico would probably be more structured, and thus a more transparant environment to work in.

If Klopp comes, he will surely be making massive demands regarding the structure.
He will have all the leverage in the world to drive change he wants. Won't be just manager in such regard.

Porque

Simeone is building a new team with Atleti and doesnt appear to be anywhere near ready to leave.

Right. He recently renewed. I recall Klopp rumours a few back.

That's good then. We have a pretty open avenue then, and as I said should do whatever it takes.

JamDav1982

Pep will never return, forget about him.

From what I was told he hasnt been as reluctant to coming back as once was and there is a small possibility one day particularly if family circumstances dictate.

Laporta still thinks there could be a chance one day.

This is from same source that was around Pep when he was trying to get in about blonds behind his wifes back and was acting bizarre on flight back from Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans