Jürgen Klopp

Temptation

Doubt he is going to Bayern anytime soon, its not a club he particulary like.

Perhaps he goes back to Dortmund, and stop them from being perpetual losers.
Your take on Klopp to Madrid after a sabbatical?

Imo, for some reason Klopp doesn't seem like a Bayern/Real Manager but........

Klopp would attract Mbappe and instantly make you the best team itw. Remember he desperately wanted Bellingham and Tchouameni.

Morten

Your take on Klopp to Madrid after a sabbatical?

Imo, for some reason Klopp doesn't seem like a Bayern/Real Manager but........

Klopp would attract Mbappe and instantly make you the best team itw. Remember he desperately wanted Bellingham and Tchouameni.

Don't think he will come here.

Mbappe? He loves his money, its his priority, not whoever is coach, so i don't know where you got that idea from.

Windhook

Saying that he is bluffing is stupid. He is one of the most sincere out there.
I said "higher are the chances he's bluffing than coming to Barca on July 1.". Don't take this out of context.

Last edited:

fergus90

I don't think Barca can be ruled out, all he said is he definitely won’t coach another team in England.

I genuinely think his next job might be Real Madrid or Barcelona once he’s had some time to recharge.

Horatio

You're welcome
He would never come to this circus of a club.

Sabbatical for 1 year and a return to BVB (maybe even Liverpool if the next coach fails), German or English NT or retirement. Can't see anything else.
Why not try barca? He has nothing to lose anyways. Doesnt need to prove himself and if it doesnt work out general public will conclude club treated him poorly and it’s a mess anyhow.

Temptation

Sounds like he's retiring from management for good. Won't come back unless he really misses the game. Wants a normal life for himself before he gets too old to enjoy it.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Reckon he would love to manage Barca, but not in our current financial state. He will need some sort of funds to work with. One of the main reasons to come here for him is SALT. He's as salty as they come and those two defeats to Madrid means he hates them. You can tell he can't stand them. Definitely thinks they are pushed on by refs.

He's always taken the role of the underdog. Dortmund against Bayern, Liverpool against Utd, Barca against Real. I know it's almost cool to be super negative here, but outside this echo chamber the Barca job is still the biggest job in the world.

A years sabbatical for us to get out finances in order, and I think we will be favourites to land him.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Sounds like he's retiring from management for good. Won't come back unless he really misses the game. Wants a normal life for himself before he gets too old to enjoy it.

Even if he thinking that now, after a year out of the game he will miss it too much and change his mind.

He is a football man through and through and will probably never get off that particular drug.

Temptation

Will be almost 9 years at helm in Liverpool at the end of the season. Crazy how fast time passes by. I still remember the excitement of Liverpool friends in 2015 like it was yesterday.
Oh mate, he was like our saviour back then. We were awful.

The moment he was appointed, I was absolutely buzzing.

From his first game, we saw what he was trying to build. Revolutionary manager.

There's not a single manager in the world who can organically make the entire fanbase fall in love like Klopp does.

Fuck the trophies. Will never forget our journey together. Liverpool legend forever. Wouldn't trade it for any hollow soul-less winning machine ever.

I'd get bored within a month and fall out of love with the sport if I had to follow and support Pep's City. Hate that style of play and what these clubs stand for.

Windhook

My Liverpool pals are on the opinion the season is over for them with this Klopp statement. I beg to differ that the rest of the season will be some of the best Klopp football, as I said previously, The Last Dance.

Temptation

My Liverpool pals are on the opinion the season is over for them with this Klopp statement. I beg to differ that the rest of the season will be some of the best Klopp football, as I said previously, The Last Dance.

Theoretically, it can go either way.

But in reality, I think it'll be the opposite. Klopp will give it his 100% and more for the rest of the season. As will the players and the coaching staff.

The referees will be on high alert to not screw us with poor decisions. They already robbed us once and publicly apologized this season. Sky and PL would love a perfect fairytale ending for Klopp.

It's gonna be amazing. We are coming for the quadruple!

Home of Barca Fans