Junior Firpo

cro-man

People who criticize Semedo won't be happy with Fripo.

I dont know much about this guy except few youtube clips but it seems his strongest game is attacking. If thats true than they are very different players and the reason why we critize semedo is because he lacks the offensive part.

Raketa10

I dont know much about this guy except few youtube clips but it seems his strongest game is attacking. If thats true than they are very different players and the reason why we critize semedo is because he lacks the offensive part.

Semedo's defending skills are not that great either.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I have watched him for a while and from my own observations he is obviously much stronger offensively than defensively, which is an issue share by many full backs these days, even some of the best ones but he struck me as hardworking and reading situations well to have the potential to improve his defensive skills. Yes he has been a bit injury-prone, we can only hope he gets better in that regard with proper training regimen and care at our club.

xXKonan

Alba himself use to have some problems with Muscle injuries and missed his fair number of games but overall has improved his fitness in the past couple of seasons.

Gives me hope Junior will improve in that regard with better training regimens and a good diet while he's here.

xXKonan

To my understanding Betis needs the 28-30 Million in order to Borja Iglesias's release clause.

Which will likely happen now that they are selling Junior.

In Portugal his offensive play very strong, I think the problem is that he hasnt got a real RW in front him as Messi often plays in the center so he cant show his offensive skills here.

cro-man

18/19 Muscle Injury Feb 15, 2019 - Apr 6, 2019 50 days 9 games
18/19 Hamstring Injury Dec 17, 2018 - Feb 2, 2019 47 days 9 games
17/18 Ligament Injury May 6, 2018 - Jun 6, 2018 31 days 2 games
17/18 Hamstring Injury Aug 9, 2017 - Oct 16, 2017 68 days 9 games

So thats his injury list hmm

Home of Barca Fans