Keirrison

beef-supreme

if you have a receipt you can reclaim your money , you've been blessed with awful south American scouts lately .
you better send Rexach back to discover another Messi

True about the scouts unfortunately. Good African scouts though I'd say, just looking at the youth teams.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he can't even bench Saviola :lol:
money well spent

tbh beast, saviola's scoring and the team is winning so the coach isn't gonna change anything just to placate us is he?

we should have sent him to a better club, perhaps one in spain.

I don't doubt he'll make it. may not be at barca (coz he won't get the chance) but the boy has skills and I'm sure he'll prove it when given the chance.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

if you have a receipt you can reclaim your money , you've been blessed with awful south American scouts lately .
you better send Rexach back to discover another Messi

Look who's talking, you think u have good scouts if the only thing u can do is buy price winning players of world famous ones haha

beef-supreme

That's right Meta, also Saviola isn't bad, he's just stupid and money-hungry. In fact he's played quite to extremely well when he's been loaned out to "lesser" teams. And also you have to factor in keeping the well-performing striker in the starting XI. I think Keirrison will get another season out on loan, and we will then be able to decide whether he can make it at Barca. Although if Henry happens to leave Barca at the end of the season, Keirrison may be recalled to shore up the forward line... Would be a huge risk though.

Look who's talking, you think u have good scouts if the only thing u can do is buy price winning players of world famous ones haha

If they have the money they can do it unfortunately... Barca couldn't afford that, and as a result have to rely more on scouting. And it doesn't work most of the time - and that's the major problem.

Beast

The Observer

Higuain,Marcelo,Ramos...etc sssshhh stop making an idiot of yourself little boy , i feel sorry for you

tbh beast, saviola's scoring and the team is winning so the coach isn't gonna change anything just to placate us is he?

we should have sent him to a better club, perhaps one in spain.

I don't doubt he'll make it. may not be at barca (coz he won't get the chance) but the boy has skills and I'm sure he'll prove it when given the chance.

It's Saviola Meta, last game he played was a year ago and before that another year .

the kid is rubbish , Benfica is quite a good place to get introduced to Europe u couldn't find a better club for him

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Higuain,Marcelo,Ramos...etc sssshhh stop making an idiot of yourself little boy , i feel sorry for you

Is this all u got?
Marcelo,Ramos...are you kidding? Those players wouldn't even get a bench place on barca team.

jesus . You are weak

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Didn't they pay top money for Sergio Ramos?

no, Guti paid top money for Sergio Ramos.

Kerrison just moved halfway across the world and is playing on a level he's never seen before. How he adapts to this situation will show how he will adapt to life at FCB. So stop passing judgement on a kid who is a fish out of water and four weeks in to the season. that just smacks of non-logic.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I don't see how Sergio Ramos is part of the argument seen as you spent a shit load on bringing him from Sevilla? Thought we were talking good deals from S America here?

Home of Barca Fans